A happy new year from the Cfx.re team

that was just a joke :confused:
i also worked on redm projects but it was not perfect just like fivem but I am not working on it for long time so idk but still fivem is best for me :heart:

1 Like

Happy (now belated) new year, Cfx! This has been one of your best years yet, and I’m glad to have been a part of it in one way or another. Cannot wait to see what this new year brings to us! :mascot:

1 Like

Thank you so much to Cfx and this absolutely incredible community! <33333

1 Like

There’s no FiveM or RedM. It’s FiveM and RedM :mascot:

3 Likes

Happy new year to everyone! :slight_smile:

1 Like

Thank you for 2020

1 Like

Happy new year guys. There’s no bulletpoint on 2021 tobeadded-list for making RDO compatible with RedM. Is that still a plan or have you given up on it? There are a lot of users who have purchased RDO to play RedM and they are eager for this update. Thank you again.

1 Like

Tabarra, you deserve a unique mention on your own. You’ve done stellar work on txAdmin, and we’re incredibly happy to have it officially built into FXServer. The deployer has been a pleasure to work with. Sorry for giving you the wrong idea, everyone here highly values what you’ve done for us! Keep up the good work :slightly_smiling_face:

6 Likes

FxDK

This is my main gameplay for in 2021 !

Best wishes and luck to everyone in the FiveM team, same goes to the whole community <3

1 Like

There was never a ‘plan’ for such as this is 100% up to Rockstar’s DRM, which at this point evidently does not allow such.

Even if we could circumvent such, we’d not be allowed to:

Article 7

Special measures of protection

1. Without prejudice to the provisions of Articles 4, 5 and 6, Member States shall provide, in accordance with their national legislation, appropriate remedies against a person committing any of the following acts:
    a) any act of putting into circulation a copy of a computer program knowing, or having reason to believe, that it is an infringing copy;
    b) the possession, for commercial purposes, of a copy of a computer program knowing, or having reason to believe, that it is an infringing copy;
    c) any act of putting into circulation, or the possession for commercial purposes of, any means the sole intended purpose of which is to facilitate the unauthorised removal or circumvention of any technical device which may have been applied to protect a computer program.

2. Any infringing copy of a computer program shall be liable to seizure in accordance with the legislation of the Member State concerned.

3. Member States may provide for the seizure of any means referred to in point c) of paragraph 1.

Any means allowing RedM’s SP content dependencies to work with a copy of RDO instead of RDR2, against Rockstar’s licensing system, would be illegal according to such services.

2 Likes

Weey!

1 Like

will it still be volunteer based?

1 Like

Looking forward to some moderation on the community releases, both free and paid, hopefully

1 Like

Happy new year! Looking forward to see these new updates. Thanks for your effort and excited to see what 2021 brings to the table, both in means of player counts and documentation :smiley:

1 Like

Finally a real doc <3

1 Like

I think so

1 Like

You guys are awesome and have made great progress on the FiveM and RedM platforms. Looking forward to what FxDK will look like and the improved documentation

1 Like

EUP is free, since it’s a resource not created by the Cfx.re team…

PFFFFT What’s txAdmin :wink:

I don’t believe this will change.

1 Like

cool, like going in there and attempting to help people when im really bored

1 Like

The EUP itself yes, the streaming of clothing however isn’t. And that is what I was refering to.

1 Like