[ 8Bit RP ] - Serious Roleplay / Crafting / Realistic Economy / Phased Racing / Heists / Drugs / Legal Jobs / Gangs / Police & EMS

Changelog 8/14/2022

Chop Shop

• Can now find items in trunks of vehicles being scrapped
  • Updated 3rd eye target to make doors a bit easier to grab (Still working on this)
  • Vin-Scratch cars can now be scrapped
  • Can convert Vin-Scratch cars (requires new vin parts)

Redline Dealership

• S-Class cars can now be purchased from Redline, import cars have been added here and PDM
  • Sales limited/luxury cars/bikes, most higher end S-Class vehicles are sold here

PDM Dealership

• 100+ new vehicles added to PDM
  • Complete re-classification of all cars M/D/C/B/A/S
  • Complete price change for all classes/cars
  • Motorcycle Category has been removed and Motorcycle live in their respective class (I.E A-Class for a Hakuchou)
  • New category S-Class added for S-Class vehicles
  • Added limits to each car so only X amount of cars are able to be purchased (This is for S-Class now but other classes will be updated soon)
  • WILL NOW REPOSESS CAR IF PAYMENT IS LATE
  • New PD cars added to PD PDM

Police Cars

• PD Cars completely revamped and replaced with higher quality/optimized models
  • PD Garage now houses all the new PD vehicles

Police Pursuit Mode

• All PD cars now have pursuit modes ranging from B/A/A+/S/S+
  • A+ would be used for A cars with NOS
  • S+ would be used for S cars with NOS

Racing Updates

• Car Class config updated to match new class of cars

Boosting Updates

• Car Class config updated to match new class of cars
  • Added new cars to be boosted in each class that are only obtainable through boosting
  • Lowered crypto price for vin scratches across the board to match new vin scratch conversion
  • Increased time to hack A-Class/S-Class boosts to reduce hour long chases for 1 boost

Car Handling Rework

• With the above changes to classes/prices etc… we’re reworking car handling across the board.
  • S-Class handling has been finalized
  • A-Class rework coming SOON
  • B-Class rework coming SOON
  • C-Class rework coming SOON
  • D-Class rework coming SOON
2 Likes

8Bit RP is a great GTA server, the dev team are constantly working on new things for the city and the entire staff team are always there to help with any issues. There are a lot of things to do around the city no matter if there’s a low or high cop presence at the time, legal or illegal, there will always be something to do. Not only is the server always trying to improve but they are also very engaging with their community and even schedule town hall meetings to let everyone have their say on the city and what could change or be added for a better experience for everyone. I have been here for over a year and I don’t see myself leaving anytime soon, it’s definitely a place to be.

4 Likes

This server is hands down the most well built, serious roleplay server I’ve ever had the pleasure of being a part of. I’ve been involved in multiple servers in the past and the way the dev and admin teams conduct themselves here is beyond expectations. There are consistent updates, constant communication and a large community focus. The community itself adds to the positive experience I have time and time again. Between the extensive list of illegal and legal jobs or activities, plus the fun things in between I couldn’t see myself going anywhere else. I’m always so thankful for the opportunity to be apart of our growth and I’m always so excited to see where we’re going next.

1 Like