5k Hours with no main server.... (HELP)

Hows it goin, ive been in and out of RP for a few years with over 5k hours in total. I cant seem to find a server that is welcoming but not a server that has 100+ people online. Just looking for a smaller place to call home.

So if you have a newer/smaller community (No VMenu servers) with like max 50-75 people peak share it with me please. Ive got a few friends looking to start back up again too.

2 Likes

lots of hours man. i know it says no vmenu but if you do happen to change your mind, might i suggest our rp server…

more info:

𝑨𝒕𝒍𝒂𝒔 𝑪𝒊𝒕𝒚 𝑹𝒐𝒍𝒆𝒑𝒍𝒂𝒚 was founded in early October of 2021 with one goal: creating memorable, serious roleplay experiences. Our server has a lot to offer, including hundreds of custom addon vehicles for everyone; free to use. Forget having to pay for benefits!

We understand how important serious roleplay is to some people. Because of that, we’ve adopted a serious staff team that enforces rules and listens to you. You are the face of our community. You are our community. Here are some key features of our server:

• Our server utilizes LB-Phone for full immersive in-game roleplay. Check it out here: [https://lbphone.com/).
• A fully-integrated radio system by Zerio. This allows for whitelisted channels, easier navigation and it’s similar to Sonoran Radio and works well for all departments.
• Two fully-whitelisted law enforcement departments. The Blaine County Sheriff’s Office and Los Santos Police Department. Both departments have a sub-department they can go active as when the AOP is the opposite of their usual AOP. For instance, if the AOP is BC, LSPD can go active as Senora PD. If the AOP is LS, BCSO can go active as the LSSD. It’s that easy and simple!
• Immersive and custom maps within the server to help improve your roleplay experience. All custom-streamed EUP with a base of EUP 9.6 to prevent any issues from arising on your end.
• Our server is fully dependable on Discord. This means you don’t need to sign up for any third-party websites or servers.
• Exception to the bullet above, our server utilizes Sonoran CAD. You can sign in with Discord. Best part is: it’s server-integrated.
• Natural disasters used for events hosted by Administration, such as Tornados and Hurricanes where seen fit.

We’re looking for you. Our team is looking for more dedicated roleplayers to join our law enforcement departments. We also have the San Andreas Fire Department available for review. Looking for something on the Administrative side? We’re looking for qualified staff members to join our team and help boost our server.

Server Trailer: Atlas City Roleplay Promotional Video | FiveM - YouTube
Server Discord: Atlas City Roleplay™

https://i.imgur.com/dh8wEz9.mp4

The new #1 Serious RP server on FiveM. Professionally developed with a high focus on optimization and detailed roleplay! Check us out today!

hi i have just started a new fiveM server vmenu is used but restricted its mainly a fivePD server let me know if your interested! (its still in the works so many bugs and scripting issue to fix)

Sunset Rp is a small tight knit community we have lots of fun in here Sunset RP

Hi~ :space_invader:

Your friendly neighbor server Helix Rp here :cowboy_hat_face: We’re a newish Fivem that started a few months ago. We average about 10-20 people per day (excluding event days!)

We just reached about 30 cops, still looking for more to be around the global clock! :clock10:
Our economy supports those who want to be a civilian, criminal, or a government employee with unique features and heists custom coded by our developer! :star_struck:
(Suiting needs of those inexperienced or seasoned like yourself)

We would love to meet you and your friends! Our community all have colorful and unique personalities and will happily create a story with you. Please come grow with our community! :sparkling_heart:

If any of this interests you, feel free to join our discord or check out our links below!

CFX Post :alien: (updated weekly)
Our Lovely Reddit post :red_car:
Discordddd :sparkles:
Links to the rest of our social media accounts! :person_raising_hand:

If this catches your attention please feel free to join our discord

Centurion Roleplay. Good community, tight knit and laid back. .gg/centurionrp.

:city_sunrise: The Club RP - Serious RP - Realistic Economy - Custom Scripts, Jobs, Gangs, Police, EMS, Racing & More! check us out :call_me_hand:t2:

We’ve been in development for about a year and releasing beta next week! We are in need of High Ranking members of EMS, BCSO, LSPD and Judicial and Civs to run businesses and gangs! Hundreds of custom cars, MLOs and scripts! Come check us out and get in early to secure your spot before release!

Hi, @Brice_Nelson

Come and give us a try over at Alabama State Role Play, We are a new up and coming economy server with a strive for quality, creative and realistic role play, We gladly welcome new players and would like to see you in the city, We are also looking for gangs, leo’s, ems and player ran bussinesses.

If any of those things interests you, Below you can find the link to our forum page.

Forum Link

Hii! Check out Karma RP!

Hey I think you should try Mentrix Roleplay. Its a great server to be on.