32 slots outrapassa isso and the server closing alone

Server exceeds the limit of 32 slots arrives at 40 and few players and ends up falling crashing or closing alone I have 2 servers, I wanted a queue script or it blocks when it reaches 32 people !!!

Thats what hardcap does?

There is a resource called hardcap, which should be enabled by default… don’t disable it.

Where is this hardcap?

Included in FiveM servers by default.

Should be enabled by default

is where this line where it is left to default # server slots limit (must be between 1 and 31)
sv_maxclients 32

No its a resource called hardcap

-_- there is a line in your server.cfg where you can enable/disable the hardcap.

Also, is there an echo in here?

more where it is because I do not think in the folder the server has as you send me,

It is enabled in servers by default if you scroll to the top of your server CFG file there will be a line saying “start hardcap”

because my two servers gets 37 40 players and it closes alone it does not have a script that makes a limit to block in 32 player or queue. the hardcap is on

Hard cap should resolve this issue

hardcap is online …

What is cap rigido friend help me I’m 70 player waiting to solve this problem is a script something to download

Your server will not allow any more than 32 people in it at once because that is due to the current restrictions of the fivem framework.

Sometimes the playlist shows more players in a server than there really is

It shouldn’t though?

yes more the amount of people connecting on my server is huge and this last limit of 32 player ta making my server crashes does not have a queued script something that blokea pass that limit

It only shows about two or three more players than there is in the server. Or at least that’s what I have experienced

yes more the amount of people connecting on my server is huge and this last limit of 32 player ta making my server crashes does not have a queued script something that blokea pass this limit, if I disable this hardcap this will not solve my problem?