🏆 24K Roleplay - Shaking up semi-serious RP | Brand New Community | Unique Experience & City | Friendly & Vibrant | Launching at 240 Active Users

About 24K RP | Who we are, how we got started, and our vision.

24k is a brand new semi roleplay community looking to shake things up and breathe new life into the semi-serious category. The idea was born out of frustration due to the lack of quality in the servers, staff, and bad vibes overall in the category. Our #1 priority is to build a vibrant and friendly community of players who share our vision of creating a unique, high quality semi server with tons of epic rp experiences and content you can only get here.

The server is currently a whitelisted beta version under development since 2/1/23. We are planning on dropping the server live when we hit our community goal of 240 active users in discord. Updates will continue to be made up until launch day as we reach our goal, giving the community a chance to be fully hands on. :rocket:

Also looking to fill an amazing staff team (w. perks :partying_face:) along with our whitelisted jobs before launch.

About the server | Features, content, etc.

24K stands for hustle and determination, so the overarching theme in the 24K universe is building a prosperous lifestyle and we give players a variety of creative opportunities to tell that story, legally and illegally. We are really big on roleplay as we feel that is lacking in a lot of semi serious servers. We like to keep things as realistic as possible, but slightly exaggerated since it’s a semi. For ex: the economy is pricy but money making opportunities are lucrative.

Core Features & Content:

• Custom Dealership
  • Realistic Cars (6 seaters for drive bys)
  • Boats & Yachts
  • Custom Gun Store
  • Black Market with Custom Weapons (2x)
  • Housing
  • Remastered Grove
  • Whitelisted Gangs
  • Custom Clothing for m/f (designer, realistic)
  • Green Zones (low crime, safe areas)
  • Red Zones (high crime areas)
  • GKS Phone (music, valet, etc)

Money making opportunities:

• Custom Drugs (very lucrative/high risk)
  • PD, Swat, Drug Enforcement (whitelisted)
  • EMS (whitelisted)
  • Pro PFC Fighter (whitelisted)
  • Fishing (freelance job)

Upcoming:

• PFC Arena
  • Pro Fighter Job (custom script)
  • White Widow Cafe
  • Beach Party Dock
  • Custom Mechanic
  • Trunk Storage
  • Custom Legion Square
  • Custom Clothing Shops
  • Recording Studio

Misc/Fun stuff:

• Jungle RZ
  • Loot Crates
  • Strip Club (with working dance pole)

Criminal Activity & Law Enforcement | Creating a dynamic city

We want to create a dynamic relationship between the criminal lifestyle and law enforcement in order to create tons of rp opportunities. LE has 3 divisions to shake things up. Police, Drug Enforcement, and Swat. Everyone in law enforcement has a responsibility to focus on. There are designated patrol zones in high crime areas and drug sale locations. Officers will be assigned to different areas of the city and duties will depend on your position.

Whitelisted gangs add a sense of realism since those will be official gangs with their own territories. Gangs are kept under control by swat when things get out of hand, and the police generally have to use extreme caution when dealing with known gangs. Larger gangs can and often will engage with law enforcement to keep their respective territories free from police.

Firearms purchased in the gun shops are legally licensed. Black market firearms are illegal and can be seized by law enforcement. We also have street legal / illegal vehicles (most of the illegal cars are used in car meets and law enforcement can fine you if you are caught driving them).

Tebex

We will be planning on monetizing the server eventually to give the community a chance to support us if they want to see this project take off and continue to become successful in the long term. However, this will NEVER strictly be a pay to play server. Some players like to grind it out, some like to be able to purchase in- game content. We believe in balance.

Here is a sneek of some screen shots and some of our branding.

What’s Next | Help us reach our goal! :sparkles:
If you are excited to see this project finally go live and want to become part of the family, help us reach our goal of 240 active discord members and join today! https://discord.gg/24krp

We will be giving exclusive perks to 50 lucky players, users will be randomly selected before launch.

Note from the owner:
What up fam, I’m KyZen! Sort of the new dude on the fivem block. I was introduced to the platform when I freelanced at Rockstar as a marketing designer but I didn’t have a PC. Fast forward 2 years later, I finally got to experience it and fell in love quickly. :heart:

I tried a lot of different types of servers, and enjoyed semi servers the most. The pacing was fun and I met a lot of dope people. Eventually I realized there was something off with a lot of these types of servers after being management on an active server in the category, too many negatives which I won’t dive into. Something needed to change, and I decided to take action and make that happen. Hopefully it creates a ripple effect in the fivem community! - If you read this, thank you! :pray:

1 Like

yessir come show some love and lets get it Boomin!!!

1 Like

its a very cool and chill new sever

1 Like

Server’s fire

1 Like

W server

1 Like

Bump :sparkles: