2017 Chevy Ambulance

How to add siren sound?

What do you mean? How to turn on the Sirens?

hello,

I like your vehicle, and want to use it in my fivem server but was wondering if you could make a few changes to it so it looks like the one in my state.

When i turn on the sirens, i dont have the sound only the lightning.

Love the model but your lights are severely broken. The side lights on the “box” do not light up when viewing from the side, but when you pan around to the front the lights are “on” but displayed incorrectly as light boxes off the side of the car.
The grill lights also display in suspended air in front of the ambo.
Would love to see it fixed but otherwise great job!!!

sorry i dont take change requests. if you’re looking for a skin i can probably direct to a few of my friends who charge you a small amount

do you have LuxControl Installed?

so the first issue, im not exactly sure what you’re talking about. my lights work fine for me. please send a video of what they’re doing. below is what they should look like

FiveM - Chris’ Hopes Electric Boogaloo Edition (gyazo.com)

for the second one, that im aware of and had to do. if i didn’t they would look even more broken, but they shouldn’t be too far infront where its visible.

ok, no I’m not looking for skins but thanks for your help though. By the way when I had this vehicle in the game with the doors all open the left back door keep closing when you get out of the vehicle also the flashing lights in the back are vary dem even with a bright light mod.

no worries. and the back door closing is something i cant fix, because the game reads it as the rear driver side door, every time on a normal car when you get out it closes that door, so it does the same thing.

and thats something im probably gonna fix.

ok because their is another vehicle out their that looks like this one and all it’s doors work so their must be away to fix it.

No i dont, it is needed for siren sound?

they might have the back doors as a different door dummy. to my knowledge there is no way to fix it

for basic siren functions yes.

[Release] Luxart Vehicle Control - FiveM Resource Development & Modding / Releases - Cfx.re Community

ok your right I have another vehicle doing the same thing.

Turns out it was a clash the carcols and carvariations siren hash.
I had to do a little more research to find it but I ended up fixing it.
Sorry for the confusion!
SUPER excited to use this model now!

No worries. Most of the time when lights are broken like that its probably just Siren IDs.

For future reference, do that first when lights are broken instead of commenting say someones model is broken. No harm no foul, just please do that in the future

And I’m glad you’re happy to use it. Thanks for the Download

1 Like

For sure man, apologies again.

And yeah man it’s perfect! You do good work!

1 Like