2 Experienced Server Devs looking for a professional server

Hello. My name is KING#1122 and I am a Developer. There is 2 of us developers. We are currently looking for a new server to Devolp for. We are experienced and have devolped and completed many servers before. If you are interested in our services which are free please message me on discord @ KING#1122. Thank you for your time. ~ Sincerely KING and Jack M!

1 Like

Could you share any projects you have worked on? Perhaps a Github repository that showcases what you can do?

Many people claim they can “develop”, but they actually only know how to “install” resources. It would benefit you and others if you could give more information about yourself and your friend.

Good luck.

2 Likes

Always looking for good devs!

I would but i dont really wanna share my skins ive made. And thanks!

Some Of the Skins ive Made!

If you want to look here is the link and send me a pm

do you know to work with lua [mysql?]

Are you referring to ESX?

He is asking do you guys know how to code scripts?

1 Like

So you’re an experienced developer who won’t share anything on GIT, but you want to find a server to work for who will have access to your code, but you won’t share any of your “skins”.

What do you charge per hour? USD preferred. I need some good men.

Hello I’m currently looking for experienced developers for an up and coming Five M server is there anyone with the hook up or is there a section I can go to ask the same question this is our TS if your ts.moggaming.com

hey im the owner of SheepDogzRP we are looking for a dev feel free to DM me at Dean#4353