✨[18+] Unwritten RP | WHITELISTED | Serious RP | Crafting/Gathering Economy | Player Owned Businesses | Custom Gangs | PD/EMS/FIRE | Customizable Housing | unwrittenrp.com

Thanks for all of the feedback! We’re enjoying some steady growth with our player counts right now and we love to see it! Come check us out and enjoy what our city has to offer with MUCH more planned for the future!
:heart:

28 Likes

I am going to be honest with you guys here, If you are thinking should you join the server or no, I would HIGHLY suggest you do, because this server is growing every day, I know this sounds basic but Staff here really is active as hell, also I would like to mention because they use awesome ticket system so that means there is always going to be transparency between all staff members. Would recommend this server if you are searching for some fun .

28 Likes

I just love this city, best of the best

26 Likes

I have to say, I’ve played in a lot of different communities that have all been slightly different than each other. But I’ve got to say that man this community has so much going for it, it’s different it’s fun it’s fresh and it has a great staff team that is on top of things. They are quick to respond and take care of issues and they are down on the ground level making sure that everything works for the players. They truly haven’t lost sight of why they are doing this and that’s what makes it great, if you are like I was lost looking for a home, this is the place to call home

25 Likes

with around 4000 hrs in RP, this by far has the most potential of any server iv been a part of and hope to see it continue to grow!! I highly recommend anyone, new or experienced in RP to give this server a try!!

27 Likes

This server has been an absolute blast, everyone is super friendly and helpful. Overall lucked out that I was brought to this server to start out on. Kind of spoiled

29 Likes

What’s good. Just wanted to say that this server is the GOAT. I love it.

28 Likes

A lot of people asked for :briefcase: Lawyers :briefcase: to be added… so we’re adding it! The first installment for Lawyers is almost ready to go! Looking for a career in law? Join the city now to get your feet on the ground before hiring efforts start soon!

28 Likes

Amazing server with an amazing community and transparent staff

27 Likes

I’m back to say legit, even if you feel like you’ve did all you think you could do in the city, the amount of consideration the staff has for your feedback is amazing. Legit I’m super excited for what’s ahead for the city. If you haven’t already, take a flight into the city, and make your story.

27 Likes

This city is AMAZING!!! I was coming in consisting a while back prolly 3-4 months ago and man have they added so much more. The people are great the
Economy is great its just a awesome city to be in!

27 Likes

:ambulance: EMS Is looking for you! :ambulance:
Looking for a place to bring your medical RP character? Look no further! Our EMS team is looking to recruit new staff right now! Come try out our server and if you like what you see apply to be EMS to begin your career in an exciting medical role!

26 Likes

With the vote being mostly people wanting to see a justice system that involves judges, we have had a crack team working hard setting up the base line for this department so we can get it rolled out. They are near the end of setting this up so won’t be long until they are implemented which is great!

Really looking forward to see what Lawyers bring to the city and the new roleplay they will create!

24 Likes

By far the best city out there. No bugs, no lag, everything is thought out super well. Everyone needs to be playing this server.

27 Likes

An amazing server with many opportunities of roleplay. This server has a wide range of roleplay opportunities ranging from fishing, trash master, selling drugs and much more. As a member of a big gang i can say that this server has much to offer and has a fantastic community with amazing staff that are very understanding and helpful. Manny people come and go and there are many that stay because of the wide choice of roleplay character backgrounds to choose from. I recommend this server to anyone that is looking for a great roleplay experience with a great community. The server is only just getting to grips and has a lot of cool, exiting new ways to go about the city and will be amazing to say the least. So if you haven’t already stopped by and thought about checking the server out, what have you got to loose, you could find yourself enjoying the server. Stop by, give it a try and enjoy what we as a community has to offer.

27 Likes

Love the server to be honest. Amazing Economy balance and there’s rom for any type of RP.

27 Likes

If you aren’t already a part of this amazing community, you’re missing out on the some of the best community and RP features available. The feature’s this server offers it’s players aswell as the sheer dedication the staff team have built behind the scenes is unmatched to any public server I’ve played.

26 Likes

Great server, many features, new players hop in here this server will be fantastic with more citizens. cant wait to see whats coming

26 Likes

I’ve been in this city for ages and still loving it, every day there is a new CHANCE for an amazing RP experience, would recommend everyone

25 Likes

Amazing place been here since the begining, lots of great things here and on the horizion too, built on community feedback. Come join us here, make some friends and become part of a family. :smiley:

23 Likes