✨[18+] Unwritten RP | WHITELISTED | Serious RP | Crafting/Gathering Economy | Player Owned Businesses | Custom Gangs | PD/EMS/FIRE | Customizable Housing | unwrittenrp.com

Seriously FUN rp. Even when pop is low I can always count on my friends in the game to make things interesting. Watch out for the undercover robot cartel. If they offer to sell you drugs, definitely accept because they’re definitely not cops.

19 Likes

very much liked what i seen today

17 Likes

Even on a rainy day customers come thru.

Web Sesh when you just want to relax - thanks munchie

Comedy club is always a vibe

in its glory

medusa club during a fight night. gotta love cougars :wink:

That time i smoked weed with a monkey

ooops :wink: we been abducted by alien’s, beam me down scotty;
few memories with alot of fantastic people <3 cannot wait for the road ahead

20 Likes

Today we announced a wipe, which was a really big move and I know it’s something not many new people will be too eager to be attracted to until after it happens-- but if you want to part take in the conversations and check out the server before it wipes so you can have a fresh start with all the other wonderful people who have voiced their opinions here-- you will not be disappointed.

Love this community and love what lies ahead. Thank you all for your amazing support… I’m getting mushy in the forum post but I hope its known that we have a ton of appreciation for our amazing people and who is to come and bring more experiences to this amazing server.

19 Likes

Honestly, I feel really honored and really seen in this community. A business I own, SplitSides, is getting a little “facelift” in the upcoming 0.6 update and Senlar had me pulled back into his dev stream by some of the viewers so he could show it off to me and get my opinions on it. It was really cool that he wanted my opinion and approval on it, it was a nice feeling of inclusiveness, something I personally don’t find in a lot of servers like this.

20 Likes

I found New Chance in April and am really glad I did. I love this server. I have seen and tried many others and none have them have had the sense of community this one has. As a business owner, I am super excited about the update coming tomorrow. I can’t wait to experience all of the new things coming to the city in general, actually… and I really appreciate how the dev/leadership team really puts in an effort to listen to it’s community. Happy I wandered upon New Chance.

18 Likes

Yall have some amazing content in server. I love the fact that people are having fun in this city. Yall are amazing and so is the dev and everyone else who helps make this city a fun place for everyone.

17 Likes

The new updates are awesome! Can’t wait to get back in city.

18 Likes

0.6 has been insanely fun so far. With the new scourge on the city, my fellow officers and I had fun creating the newly formed and short lived NCR and clearing neighborhoods and businesses to try and lessen the impact of this new reality the Los Santos finds itself in. The RP has been amazing from everyone and people have been doing great adapting into a more dramatic style of rp and dialogue. These types of situations are the type of freeflowing and constantly changing RP I’ve been missing. There’s no better time to join New Chance than right now. Stay safe. Stay alive.

17 Likes

Day One of the Apocolypse handing out ammo in the riot truck.

16 Likes

Halloween event has been kicking off for a while now and it’s had some really cool effects on the overall RP on the server. Seeing some really cool stuff and as this event continues I hope I’ll see some of these ideas and storylines evolve alongside it in new fun ways.

16 Likes

Had a great time with the Halloween events and being able hang out with my great friends! Really looking forward to the future of where everything goes in the server with all the new updates coming out.

13 Likes

Halloween event just wrapped up and it was a blast. Have been brainstorming for some new characters and hope I can bring them in and have some fun with the new ideas I’ve been having. Now to decide which character gets perma’d to make room for the new one :eyes:

14 Likes

We’re finally leaving Beta! Announcing the release of New Chance RP 1.0 on December 10th with a FRESH WIPE and FRESH NEW FEATURES!

Check out our discord for details…

13 Likes

Buster Kane has come a long way. He’ll come out of this wipe fine on the other end. Proud of a lot of the RP I’ve seen and what I’ve been able to do with people. Hope to see yall on the other side once 1.0 drops. As someone that’s been lucky enough to be involved in testing, it’s definitely going to fulfill a lot of peoples expectations.

16 Likes

1.0 is LIVE!! Lots of new features and systems, also a new housing system coming in the next couple weeks! :sunglasses:

16 Likes

New voice system is amazing! Radio / Phone / In person sound effects are all unique and add immensely to the rp! It’s the little things like this that make a huge difference.

17 Likes

The snow is upon us! Its Christmas :smiley:

17 Likes

Alright the time has come!! We have just wiped and released our 1.0 version with new systems and new features! A lot of work is still being done and new features will be developed and released along the way. Come join us and be a part of our awesome Roleplay focused community!

A new post layout is coming to show off the new feature additions but there’s a TON of things to do in the city so come check it out!

WIPED ON DEC 10th! Come join us now at the start of a new economy!

19 Likes

Our main post has been updated to reflect our new 1.0 feature set and offerings! Come join us and get in on the ground level with a new economy!!

Scroll to the top to see the new post!

19 Likes