✨[18+] Unwritten RP | WHITELISTED | Serious RP | Crafting/Gathering Economy | Player Owned Businesses | Custom Gangs | PD/EMS/FIRE | Customizable Housing | unwrittenrp.com

Joined This Server Over 3 Months ago and Absolutely Love it, So Many Great People here, The Staff The community Just ever about the server is welcoming, Everyone is welling to help and Coming from a Full Whitelisted Server this Has Way more in depth development Done to it and is constantly Changing. Criminal and legal side of things both have great lines of RP people can take! Amazing server, Amazing staff, You will 100% Enjoy Yourself here!

25 Likes

Cheers to that brother!

25 Likes

That is everything I’ve felt and loved about this city since I first flew in. Haven’t been able to stay away!

25 Likes

10/10 experience, fantastic RP

23 Likes

Made a new character today and I just absolutely love the custom clothes and how I can make her look very unique and fun! There’s so many options when it comes to the character creation from custom goods to face sliders! Love being able to be creative with my creation! I’d dare say there’s no character in the server that looks the same, so much diversity!

25 Likes

Character is looking fantastic Rayuu! Great choice of clothing too! Can’t wait to run into in the city and discover the story behind this new person you’ve created! I would also happily agree with you and say that I’ve not seen another character that looks like you!

The clothing team is always looking for more clothing to add, including hairstyles, tattoos, piercings and accessories!

23 Likes

Honestly this City has everything you need. I got a job at LSC and love it. I get to work on some amazing imports and local vehicles for a great bunch of people and have fun while doing it with my new friends!

Be a part of New Chance!

24 Likes

will have to say tuning up this nissan GT-r was a real fun task and lead to a happy customer (ty Honton for bringing it in!) :slight_smile:

25 Likes

That Nissan GTR looks beautiful! That colour is absolutely superb! Really great work on it, well done! I just recently got a BMW M5 I think… or an M8… I’ll be damned if I can remember! Haha. I’ll have to bring it down to LSC at some time and see if you can work your magic on it!

24 Likes

New Chance is honestly such a great community. Been here on and off for around a year now and have always been made to feel welcome. It’s been great to watch it grow from what it was a year ago (where custom cars or even car modification wasn’t a thing yet) to seeing fully modified cars rolling around on the street. Big +Rep! Great work team! <3

24 Likes

New Chance is for sure the best roleplay community out there. I have made many great new friends and the storys that I have made with them is unbelievable.

24 Likes

Absolutely love this server. I have been here since September, 2020 and I still come back everyday. The sheer dedication and love from the community and the staff team is exponentially greater than any server I have played on in the past couple of years. If you’re looking for a forever place to stay, this is your “New Chance.” (im sorry that was cringe)

26 Likes

Glad to hear you’re all having a wonderful time and creating some amazing memories with your characters and making some great new friendships along the way!

24 Likes

PD Training by the beach day today, Quite the group of hair people.

24 Likes

Demolition Derby Event!

Lots going on in New Chance as usual! Server maxed out at 64 Players atm with the cap increasing to 100 soon!

If you want serious RP and a friendly helpful loving community, this is the place for you.

27 Likes

A photography job would be so cool. I love taking pictures. Gonna start posting em here :slight_smile:

27 Likes

An absolutely stunning photo! I’m sure I speak on behalf of everyone when I say that I can’t wait to see more!

As for the Demolition Derby event, I hear that it was a lot of fun! I’ll certainly have to make sure I’m there for the next event!

27 Likes

I’ve just entered this server 3 days ago and I absolutely love it, trust me when you say this you will never get bored here and everyone within the community is really friendly.

28 Likes

I love it here, best city ever!

27 Likes

i have been in this city for about a month and have made some great friends. such a great community and so much more to come with 1.0

27 Likes