✨[18+] Unwritten RP | WHITELISTED | Serious RP | Crafting/Gathering Economy | Player Owned Businesses | Custom Gangs | PD/EMS/FIRE | Customizable Housing | unwrittenrp.com

New update on the horizon! Man this month has been packed full of new content, come check it out and get your feet wet before the new content is announced this Friday!

11 Likes

Working at the New Harvey Center is so fun! Ive been working hard on my part time job at Cluckin Bell, and have already received a promotion!! Feeding the city, one Balls and Rings meal at a time!

12 Likes

Recently the new update introduces the new boomboxes which I absolutely love. You’re able to put them on your shoulder, on the ground, and also in a car to play anything you want! I totally intend to use this on my character who works at the Harvey Center to play some idle background music while people shop there! Lol.

12 Likes

I’ve really enjoyed working at the new Harvey Center. Three food jobs (Cluckin Bell, Al Dente’s, and BurgerShot), convenience store, Suburban clothing, Ammunation, Digital Den, Fleeca Bank, tattoo shop, and a hair salon. ALL public jobs you can access, work, and grow with. I’ve gone from broke with not much motivation to enjoying meeting new people and purchasing my first home :ok_hand:t3:

13 Likes

Decorating has never been so fun with the new furniture system! Big thanks to D8 in city for helping me out with my warehouse location, looking forward to decorating the full thing!

12 Likes

Go Karting, WIN MONEY. We got the Karts, Just come RACE!

11 Likes

This is an appreciation post. I was here last year, took a break and returned. What a blast this server has been for me. I have told many friends to come check it out at this point. If you are new and reading this I suggest you do the same. It is worth the fun. Things are better than ever and the server is in a much cooler place than when I started last year. My return has been worth every minute and the players I RP with can be named for days. I have had so many good memories and continue to do so.

First off, the Harvey Center Mall is unbelievable and no other place has a job center and player hub like it. It is literally built to be a go to for players to meet each other, new faces or old acquaintances. As a criminal character I have had a ton of fun working in the mall.

Get some friends together. Come check out New Chance. Join the fun and community. Add to the fun we have. We would love to see new faces and we are here to help out people new to RP, returning to RP, or just need a new server to have a good time on.

OH AND THERES FUCKING LASER TAG!!! Shits awesome

11 Likes

Glad you are enjoying the new features! I also just recently added bowling. There are over 20 different activities you can do with your friends to enhance the feeling of roleplay on our server! Come check us out!

11 Likes

Duuuuuuuuude so much new stuff has been added for Pride month + Summer. I found my newest favorite hobby. BMX at the Harvey Center Mall!!! It’s so much freakin fun with the homies. #Extreme

11 Likes

Obsessed with the new pride decor around the town! Being apart of the LGBTQIA+ community, this representation was very important to me and also ensuring that everyone in our community is welcomed. :rainbow:

11 Likes

Imagine dodging cars in the middle of a super busy street just to get the perfect photo being one of those little fun activities in this city, lol… But it was so worth it! Happy Pride Month!

11 Likes

More amazing shots of the pride decoration because honestly I can’t get enough!

11 Likes

https://medal.tv/games/gta-v/clips/nOkvq1cq4shYI/d1337x8MDOzo?invite=cr-MSwwSHMsNDk4NzU1MSw Chilling at pizza this. Many treasures to be found

10 Likes

Chilling inside the pizza shop while on the clock. One of the many Gems come find one of the many treasure.

10 Likes

Come join the best department in the city! :heart:

10 Likes

New Chance has been popping off for me. I have been having some amazing character arcs. Meeting new people and involving myself around new characters that I hadn’t before. This new era of the server has been fantastic.

But let’s not forget where we started. I love DJing, and lately I LOVE THE DJ BOOTHS. I get to do what I was doing before and I don’t need to search out programs to just get the party started. And the people on New Chance have no problem getting together to have some fun. Even the criminals need a break from doing bad things to enjoy life a little.

But while we all can stop doing bad things to have some fun. Don’t think we are taking time off. The grind never stops. Things are gearing up as time goes on, so we make sure we also are geared up for what things may come…

I highly suggest if you have an interest in our city, to come check us out. We don’t care what walk of life or experiences you have, we are here to have some fun making awesome stories together.

11 Likes

Currently we are at 40 awesome peeps on a Sunday night! Check us out. If you’re brand spankin new, there will be a tutorial all ready for you so you can learn the ropes and then get in on the fun with us. :slight_smile:

11 Likes

After discussion with a large group of leadership today at our meeting we have decided to OPEN BAN APPEALS for people who have previously been banned from our community. In order to continue to protect our community and this discord from people who only seek to troll us or bring negativity here we will be doing these appeals in a different discord. All banned users will remain banned here and on our server unless they have an approved successful appeal.

We do believe in New Chances here and we also believe that people can learn and grow with time and more experiences. This IS NOT A FREE PASS however. People will have to convince a large group of our leadership team that they deserve to have the ban lifted.

If you want to know who will be responsible for these decisions, it will be:
Staff Team
:office_worker: Community Liaison Team :office_worker:
:superhero: Job Liaison Team :superhero:
:man_supervillain: Gang Liaison Team :man_supervillain:
:technologist: Developers :technologist:

:ban: APPEALS DISCORD
Temp bans will still be reviewed here in this discord through our normal process by appealing them via #:sos:help-requests
__This NEW discord will only be used for people to submit appeals for PERM BANS. __

13 Likes

The amount of activity lately has been INSANE and the current citywide RP Storyline with LSPD has been the funnest RP I’ve ever had!! Alot of new people to RP has been flying in and its been nice showing them how awesome RP is done. #BelieveInChange! LOL Here’s some awesome art created from one of our amazing members!

11 Likes

I’ve Been apart of some super fun events lately! NC has always got something going on, or somewhere people are gathered for vibes and activities. But Doing fun activities alone with your best buds like playing UNO at the arcade is always just as fun :slight_smile:

11 Likes