✨[18+] Unwritten RP | WHITELISTED | Serious RP | Crafting/Gathering Economy | Player Owned Businesses | Custom Gangs | PD/EMS/FIRE | Customizable Housing | unwrittenrp.com

Ever since my return to NCRP, everything has been great. As it has always been, the community keeps being positive and supporting no matter the situations. New Chance offers multiple different job options and crime options for you to live your characters life. With a constantly growing community, there is always a chance to meet new people. And the bonds you make with those people, is absolutely wild.

So why not check out New Chance and give it a try. It’ll be a ride you won’t regret!

12 Likes

took my character from a life of crime

to a life of fame. hands down my favorite character to roleplay as due to her interactions with literally everyone she comes in contact with. it’s so easy when it’s a great community!

11 Likes

Started Working For WZ in this city, which was so rewarding and fun. Responding to scenes of all kinds and editing them down into a visual weekly news update was one of my favorite things to do each week, but recently I decided to make the switch from WZ News to LSPD!

I’ve just started as a Cdt. and training so far is so interesting! Knowing some radio language helped me get started with the training process but i never expected it to be so challenging! The officers in the city do so much for the community behind the scenes, that i never knew until joining them. I’m so excited to learn more about what the LSPD has in store as I learn my way from Cdt. to and official officer :slight_smile:

14 Likes

When you need some quick R&R between keeping the streets of Los Santos safe :sweat_smile:

13 Likes

R&R is one of the things I’ve been focusing on for our upcoming update! There will be plenty more to do than laying on the beach. I can’t wait for everyone to see what I have brewing up :slight_smile:

14 Likes

Taking up some extreme sports during the night shift is a great way to blow off some steam

16 Likes

Great server with a better community

15 Likes

The amazing friends that I’ve made in this time in the community are unparalleled. I havent met more genuine, caring, and simply down to earth people that you can just pull up your chair and get lost in the RP and conversation with. Definitely forget about real life for a while and it’s usually blissful. Appreciate them from the heart. <3

15 Likes

The New Chance community has never failed to amaze me with the storylines each character has. We’re talking characters with an ongoing story, morals, likes and dislikes that are separate from the people behind them, ranging all the way to crazy, in depth backstories that have shaped the character to how they are today, with on going character development.

I can’t wait to see the stories slowly unfold over time.

13 Likes

Thank you all for sticking with us this far! Means so much to us all. I hope you are all as excited as I am for the upcoming update! We are all doing our very best to make NCN everything you want. :heart:

13 Likes

Server has been a lot of fun so far. I appreciate all the hard work that has been put in to make such an amazing server. Cant wait to see what the future brings!

13 Likes

Moments before his knock out followed by a right then a left

11 Likes

Saving lives never looked so good. Never know whats gonna happen being on patrol in this city.

12 Likes

Seeing where we started, and seeing where we are at now is mind blowing. We are still working extremely hard to ensure that New Chance is the home you’ve been looking for. With fair but firm staff and helpers leading the way in the fight against scripters and those who want to cause havoc and do harm, we pride ourselves for leading by example and making sure that we uphold the Community Standards and Culture that provides a safe, yet fun environment for people to play in.

11 Likes

The first step on a brand new adventure. SASP, here we come.

10 Likes

New Adventures beginning in the City! SASP Has officially Opened up and People have been Moving! Many many Exciting Fun Events to come from this!

13 Likes

On to the next chapter! From LSPD Lieutenant to SASP! Can’t wait to see how the next chapter goes!

13 Likes

As SOA continues to grow, we continue to build relationships

13 Likes

just a casual day between SASP and off-duty LSMS! wouldnt change it for a thing! love these people with all my heart

14 Likes

extremely happy that sasp has opened up and i’m able to work in a new department with some great friends, both in and out of character! they’re all such genuine people, love them and this community so much!

13 Likes