✨[18+] Unwritten RP | WHITELISTED | Serious RP | Crafting/Gathering Economy | Player Owned Businesses | Custom Gangs | PD/EMS/FIRE | Customizable Housing | unwrittenrp.com

Awesome community of people, the only server I decided to stay on and actively play. Super friendly to newcomers.

12 Likes

After 6 months Of Roleplaying with various Different People it is amazing to See how far some peoples Stories have gone and How many new people there are around! The amount of people that have Explored all the Different Careers Throughout the City is amazing and some making Big Changes, And the best thing in this Community is how friendly everyone is. Trust me its worth it!

11 Likes

Weazel show
Favorite part about still Rping even after all these years is seeing things like this, so funny when you bump into it when you least expect it.

12 Likes

6 months of Roleplaying in this server will make you love roleplaying even more. Everyone is serious with their RP. Everyone is fun and funny in the city. With the new big changes coming you will never have to play another server again. The community is great and you wont regret being apart of it.

12 Likes

July 4th is right around the corner!

11 Likes

I am absolutely hooked. Great city and the moments that just pop up out of no where are even better. I didn’t think that I was going to stick around as I didn’t have much interest in RPing, but here I am, sucked in and addicted.

11 Likes

did i accidentally send one of my friends flying down a mountain where he nearly died due to his injuries right before taking this picture?
yes.

did i also accidentally fall down the mountain and nearly lose my footing, potentially falling into the same predicament as my friend mentioned above?
also yes.

no regrets.

12 Likes

I think I’ve mentioned it before, but I freakin love this city. The amount of personalization that you can do when it comes to your clothing, style of RP, and even the properties that you own! I actually take up jobs that are willing to pay for my…specific set of skills. Here’s one I JUST finished. Shhh don’t tell the owner that I posted this picture. He hasn’t seen it yet!

13 Likes

To celebrate all the awesome people in the community here at New Chance and to celebrate summer finally arriving, we’re happy to announce our Mid Summer Meltdown Sale! For more information, join our discord at: discord.newchance.network

12 Likes

Bloo, Amelia, and Maxi train hard everyday. We want to be apart of the Olympics. Please support our dreams! :smiley:

15 Likes

This is why i love this server

14 Likes

I’m new to RP and tried a BCH of servers out, but New Chance was by far the easiest and most beginner friendly to get going, and when other players have realised I’m new, they adapted/simplified scenarios accordingly. Super fun server!

16 Likes

Public Server built on community feedback since day one.

I started playing here back in Feb '20 as one of my best friends was the developer and I wanted to support him, 12 months later hes moved onto different things and I’m still here and its all down to the amazing community, staff team and leaders here at New Chance its like no other. :heart:

Always something going on in the city, here is a photo I got at a car meet a few weeks ago. :sunglasses:

14 Likes

Sometimes… you just wonder how in the earth something happened…

14 Likes

There are definitely times where you wonder how things happened, but looks like work is being done on BurgerShot regardless!

13 Likes

20210623224657_1
Taking time off duty to “shmove” with good friends.

15 Likes

Finally got my perfect drift photo and its lookin crispy.

16 Likes

It’s nice to take some time off and relax in the city. Although, my pants did get rather dirty from sitting on the floor… I’m sure there are nicer places to relax but I was waiting for my friends! Okay, fine… This is sounding more and more suspicious as I continue… It’s not as dodgy as it sounds… We were planning to jump off the crane… WITH PARACHUTES… we’re not crazy… you are. Anyway, 10/10, was so much fun!

18 Likes

If you work hard you get what you want in Life, A helicopter and a Sunset must be one right?

14 Likes

Wasnt me… totally wasnt me…

15 Likes