✨[18+] Unwritten RP | WHITELISTED | Serious RP | Crafting/Gathering Economy | Player Owned Businesses | Custom Gangs | PD/EMS/FIRE | Customizable Housing | unwrittenrp.com

Our new player owned mechanic shops have been going great! Can’t wait to add the next round of player owned businesses to the server! Come join us and start your RP journey on New Chance!

3 Likes

She’s not excited to see whoever that is, she just didn’t expect someone to be walking around the park and got socially awkward.

4 Likes

There’s a cemetary across the street and she’s checking to see if there’s zombies coming from it… sometimes here on New Chance RP there’s zombies! It’s scary D:

4 Likes

The Almighty forgives, The Lost don’t.

4 Likes

Close to her home, Julia sometimes goes to the graveyard to visit fallen civilians of Los Santos & reads emails for DPS.

4 Likes

Today definitely goes down in the books! While I can’t go into details, we had a staff exclusive meeting today and the pipeline leading to our new goals and aspirations is lookin great!

4 Likes

Some of the upcoming updates that are being worked on are exciting! Looking forward to the new path that New chance is on, some great features in the works for sure.

Still one of the most wholesome communities I’ve had the privelege of being apart of.

5 Likes

A clip compilation from the community here. Love this place <3

4 Likes

After a lot of hard work and preparation, we are ready to launch our new experience! Come join us on 4/19 for our launch, and join the discord now to start the whitelisting process to get approved before we go live!

4 Likes

We have been down and out since August of last year, but we are so excited to show you what all is new!!! We are now whitelisted to ensure the most quality roleplay, so please apply and get in on the fun!

4 Likes

Hands down the best Server I have been in and this is always home. Amazing community and all

3 Likes

Thanks for the kind words! We are excited to see how players continue their roleplay journey with us here! Very excited for the future indeed!

3 Likes

Hands down the best RP server I have ever played. The management is very active and helpful. The new crafting system looks really fun and I’m looking forward to it. The way housing is done in the server is top notch and you won’t see it anywhere else in FiveM. Check us out and come have some fun!

4 Likes

I am so excited for launch. I have been apart of this community for like three years now and i have watched it grow. it is hands down the best community ever. there are so many opportunities for unique roleplay. there has been great events the past (zombie outbreak was my favorite) and i am so stoked to see whats in store.

3 Likes

Very excited to see what fun stories you create with the new things we have added to the server! Also glad you have been with us for so long! Looking forward to the future!

2 Likes

Can’t wait for launch! LSMS has been getting some extra love, and I can’t wait to get out there & scrape people off the ground! (PS- LSMS is hiring!!)

2 Likes

Can’t wait for this amazing city to be alive and enjoy all the wonderful things

3 Likes

I have been working on the configurations of the player owned business for you all, and my partner in business-making crime (my ped model for setting up player interactions…) is eepy, lol!

3 Likes

Our server is launching soon! Get in day one by joining our discord and applying today! Link in the main post!

2 Likes

Cannot speak highly enough about this community! I’ve been playing FiveM for almost 5 years now and this is honestly the best I’ve ever seen and had the pleasure of being a part of.

LAUNCHING THIS WEEKEND 4/19/24, join the discord and get your application in! You will not regret it!

3 Likes