✨[18+] Unwritten RP | WHITELISTED | Serious RP | Crafting/Gathering Economy | Player Owned Businesses | Custom Gangs | PD/EMS/FIRE | Customizable Housing | unwrittenrp.com

when you fly in you get a tour from either D8 or Weazel News and at the end you will receive 10k for turning in your tour ticket.

9 Likes

Made some changes to our Taxi job recently! Lots of variety and 10 ranks to progress through! Its a good way to get your feet wet and learn more about the server, might even meet some people too! Come join us!

6 Likes

One of my favorite jobs first starting out in the community ages ago was Taxi. It’s very fun to have some idle work when it’s slow but also a lot of RP potential when someone rings the taxi line! It’s very versatile to what you want out of the server, so I absolutely recommend it!

6 Likes

Christmas decorating the shop is getting me in the holiday spirit! :christmas_tree:

7 Likes

Enjoying the great outdoors.

A very Questionable ER experience

Mixtape coming soon

An interesting ER experience

6 Likes

This is so cute!!! Love it!!!

6 Likes

Today we announced our major overhaul of our drug selling system!

We introduced a street rep system that you can gain experience in over time and it will allow you to earn more money from drug sales along with other perks! You interested in working your way to becoming a drug lord or major drug mover? Look no further, start your journey with us today!

6 Likes

Sometimes you have to stage a life alert rescue for the cops, to keep things fresh lol.

8 Likes

Marabunta Grande 'Holdin it down :one: :three: :seven:

6 Likes

The forecast has cloudy skies with a chance of snow! If you’re out and about and a snow storm hits, drive safe!

7 Likes

Jobs Fair Plenty of jobs available in city come work for Lsms,Pd,D8 also you can become a lawyer!

7 Likes

Its nice being with some of your favorite people and having such a good time that the jams come out in the parking lot for some chilling out.

This man joined the server to live out his dreams, of selling TACOS. And the taco is killing it at the job. Did you know Tacos saved his life?

Makin money, one day at a time.

7 Likes

A cool autumn night in LS :peach:

9 Likes

The Lost MC: New prospects on board. Learning the ways

7 Likes

Story Time with Uncle Stan <3

7 Likes

Made a fun holiday video with New Chance references! it was so fun to work on, and im so happy with the amount of people that helped out with some of the shots! thanks to everyone who helped out :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

7 Likes

Tonight was rockin!

Desktop Screenshot 2022.11.27 - 20.06.56.13

5 Likes

These lights got me in a festive mood! :christmas_tree:

6 Likes

Things are getting spicy in city tonight!

6 Likes

The Cult has been hard a work repairing the Village in he mountain of Chumash. There is a lot of work to be done, but they will make sure they get it done!

Sometimes if you want something nice you need to work hard for it. Don’t just sit by and hope the contractor is going to come in and do it for you! We know we need to get everything up and running, it will take a lot of work but the end results will be glorious! Day 1 of repairing the village goes on while I type this. Just know soon enough it will look so nice! Nothing like a little Duct Tape and Bubblegum to get things put together.

5 Likes