✨[18+] Unwritten RP | WHITELISTED | Serious RP | Crafting/Gathering Economy | Player Owned Businesses | Custom Gangs | PD/EMS/FIRE | Customizable Housing | unwrittenrp.com

People love me so much that they make cars my hair color

9 Likes

@mrunfortunate Remove your post from our topic and make your own please.

5 Likes

NEW CHANCE RP JUST LAUNCHED THEIR NEW PLAYER EXPERIENCE UPDATE WHICH INCLUDES WAY TOO MUCH FOR ME TO TYPE OUT!

So heres a quote from one of our community managers!

The New Player Experience has ARRIVED!

Now, when someone starts up their time here in the city, they get a helpful and insightful tutorial on all the systems and start off with advantages! They’re given a car, and taken on a tour of our systems with an interactive tour! After all steps are completed they will have everything they need to begin a new story here with us! This is something most server don’t do well so we are very excited to see how welcoming it makes our server over others!

NEW IN-GAME GUIDE

We wanted to deliver all important and helpful information directly to the player IN-GAME! So we’re excited to announce you will be able to access /help to look at descriptive information of many different aspects of our server through our NEW IN-GAME GUIDEBOOK! This can help both new players, experienced players, and maybe the player that’s forgotten a bit since they were on a break. It covers the rules of the server, our RP guide, basic controls, and other very useful things that would benefit you greatly in New Chance RP!

It’s no better time than now to hop on and learn about the server and it’s features if you haven’t yet made a character on our server! heart

Also on top of this, we have also added new things everyone else can enjoy:

New Tattoo system, you can now layer them! Plus new tattoos from recent GTA updates!
New character customization that includes eyecolor!
More clothes (for women)!
New wardrobe system. Hitting /wardrobe will now pull up an easier system.
New licensing system that was moved to the state capitol across the street from Mt. Zonah.
New Dance emotes, 20 of them including some trendy IRL dances to meme around with.

In addition, the following was adjusted:

F7 clothing menu has been fixed! Take your socks off, or shirt off, or pants, or whatever the hell you wanna do with your appearance.
Star quality has been added to foods and drinks, informing you in just one mouse-over of what food and drink is the most most nourishing Burger
Due to Rogers Recycling’s lack of safety after a hardworking employee in the city lost his eye. The elder owner had the rights to his business revoked and it was claimed under South LS Recycling.
Weazel News/Media is now known as Weazel Network as they have beautifully expanded into media besides the news.
Drunk meter has been added to the status HUD.
Planes no longer explode upon doing barrel rolls or going upsidedown. In which I can assume we will find at least four people dead in the mountains from attempting barrel rolls!
Weazel Network’s now hosting Weazel Tours, available to new players to have a real living guide in the city and learn more about what our Los Santos has to offer.

NEW EVENT UNTIL FRIDAY, MAY 20TH!

There is currently a new active event celebrating both the New Player Experience as well as Friday the 13th! Get on into the server and explore, but keep your head on a swivel…

14 Likes

That’s right! Now is a great time to join our community with these new player experience additions you first hour will be full of helpful information that will make you feel RIGHT AT HOME no matter what you experience level!

Also join us for some spoopy fun while we celebrate the week of Friday the 13th with a unique event like you will never see on another server! Custom created by me for your enjoyment!!

12 Likes

It’s a very exciting time for New Chance as we are able to now properly explain all the things to our new players through the tutorial and help new and old players with the /help guidebook! These are the things that I always find to be very important in my first experience on a server as it can be extremely confusing getting started in a new community!

Check New Chance out! We might be a bit lower on players at the moment, but we got an amazing core community and we’re ready to make things happen!

10 Likes

One of our streamers had a special visit from a ghost during the Friday the 13th event, check out the clip here and come join us to start your awesome serious roleplay journey with us! (Ok this part wasn’t so serious but we also have some serious fun too!)

13 Likes

Been over a year running Weazel News in this server! Its been great, lots of fun memories and more to be made!

14 Likes

Our event in city is going on and is super fun! Before we had an apocalypse type of situation that was very overwhelming and now we are at it again-- a bit more condensed but in a way that makes life convenient in the city and you’re opting into the action if you feel like it! Always great to give options.

As for the action-- it’s a lot XD Love it and hope you guys have been enjoying it too!

11 Likes

Wanna see some of the action from our server? Check our the most recent episode from one of our whitelist jobs, Weazel Network. PS. They are also hiring :slight_smile:

13 Likes

The world is your oyster. Question is where do i start :gun: :boom: :100:

12 Likes

LSC be popping, state of the art facilities, make your vehicle the way you want!
In NCRP, you can be whoever you want, Shrim started from the bottom now he’s here!

12 Likes

Always a pleasure seeing the community work together to complete tasks. Its even better when you get to read about how much fun people are having.

10 Likes

The Harvey Center is now in the server and I, for one, am totally stoked to see Fast Food RP and retail RP be alive and well in our awesome little server! Come check it out!

10 Likes

Our new RP jobs are a hit! Check out the coverage by our very own Weazel News!

13 Likes

Never a Dull moment, at the new Harvey Center!

food so tasty, you pass right out in the floor, and live entertainment via FLASH MOBS

11 Likes

Been having an ABSOLUTE blast working and RPing at the new Harvey Center. So many laughs and seeing a lot of faces that I haven’t seen in a while because of this new hub.

12 Likes

I have been having a blast with this server. From having fun RP with everyone. To make plans to achieve my character’s end goal in life. I truly enjoy this server!

12 Likes

Checking out the BRAND NEW Harvey Center mall in the city and you can’t seem to escape the local craziness. Brawls in the parking lot? This new hub is going to be an absolute blast :joy:

Full Video: "Door Rippin Locals!" | Jeff "Smed" Smedley | New Chance RP | May 22nd 2022 - YouTube

13 Likes

Thanks for the all of the kind words everyone! I’m glad you are enjoying the most recent update to the server that brings a central location for players to roleplay together while also earning money! I have already started working on the next update which will bring some more features for the… less legal side of the city. :supervillain:

11 Likes

It’s definitely been bustling down there as it really seems like there’s something for everyone. It kind of feels like picking a class in an RPG lol! But, I personally went for the 24/7 job as it’s very fitting for my character and honestly it’s been fun seeing everyone post up here!

10 Likes