✨[18+] New Chance RP | Economy | Serious RP / Story Based RP | Customizable Housing | Player Owned Businesses | Civ & Criminal RP | Whitelist Jobs | newchancerp.net

Make friends, look cool together, and stare at a camera together.

17 Likes

The LSPD Corvette is always turning heads, glad I approved myself to use it.

18 Likes

Defense attorney presenting opening statement… WHAT A DAY, WHAT AN ATTORNEY. “That fool went to school for this”

16 Likes

New features coming soon!

15 Likes

Farmer Jim welcomes you to come create your own story here at New Chance. What are you waiting for buc-a-roos. Get to gettin while the gettin is good.

16 Likes

Thanks to the new banking system/phone app, I realize I have a spending problem.

15 Likes

13-7 marabunta grande

16 Likes

Sometimes you have to let others do your dirty work. It was such a great time hanging out

14 Likes

The PD has a soft side too

12 Likes

Super excited for this not gonna lie! Hunting is such a staple for FiveM servers but honestly ours is so different from anything I’ve ever done before on any other server’s hunting system!!!

12 Likes

Our awesome Los Santos Police Department need your help! We’re actively recruiting police officers to help us protect against blatant criminal activity as seen in the video below… APPLY TODAY!

12 Likes

Yeah, What’s the deal?

14 Likes

y’all see how all that training had me???

love my friends i’ve made from new chance, the community is pretty grand ngl

14 Likes

Start your character today and have time to participate in one of our many unique Roleplay events!

13 Likes

Join the amazing community at New Chane RP on Saturday Mar 12th and participate in the THE GOLIATH for a chance to win over $150,000 in prizes!

13 Likes

New Chance Music Video for Money, Money, Money - ABBA/From Mamma Mia

14 Likes

Looking for a fresh start in a city with an amazing Medical Team? Come start your journey today and check out a job with our Los Santos Medical Services!

15 Likes

Went to the park to get the scoop

14 Likes

Wanna see what our server is about? Check out the perspective from one of our long time community members, Live on Twitch!

13 Likes

Was a normal day, thought i was taking graduation pictures for the year book but it was actually blood testing and medical picture day. The needle might have hurt a little too much but i had to give it my best pose

shrimlol

13 Likes