✨[18+] Unwritten RP | WHITELISTED | Serious RP | Crafting/Gathering Economy | Player Owned Businesses | Custom Gangs | PD/EMS/FIRE | Customizable Housing | unwrittenrp.com

y’all see how all that training had me???

love my friends i’ve made from new chance, the community is pretty grand ngl

14 Likes

Start your character today and have time to participate in one of our many unique Roleplay events!

13 Likes

Join the amazing community at New Chane RP on Saturday Mar 12th and participate in the THE GOLIATH for a chance to win over $150,000 in prizes!

13 Likes

New Chance Music Video for Money, Money, Money - ABBA/From Mamma Mia

14 Likes

Looking for a fresh start in a city with an amazing Medical Team? Come start your journey today and check out a job with our Los Santos Medical Services!

15 Likes

Went to the park to get the scoop

14 Likes

Wanna see what our server is about? Check out the perspective from one of our long time community members, Live on Twitch!

13 Likes

Was a normal day, thought i was taking graduation pictures for the year book but it was actually blood testing and medical picture day. The needle might have hurt a little too much but i had to give it my best pose

shrimlol

14 Likes

Join us on April 2nd at 2 PM PST for a job fair at the golf course and a chance to gather together, speak to all different departments in LOS SANTOS, and join one that best fits your interest and passion

15 Likes

I think I had a good time at The Goliath event. I made it home at least afterwards.

15 Likes

Blood Drive on April 2nd at 3:30 at Mount Zonah in Los Santos

11 Likes

Another fun shift at LSPD!

12 Likes

Job Fair on April 2nd. Visit all different departments in LOS SANTOS

12 Likes

Just normal days in NCRP!

15 Likes

Just a couple Alphas out on the prowl for some criminal scum

13 Likes

Always a VIBE in New Chance

14 Likes

I’ve had this song stuck in my head since you’ve posted this, absolutely inlove and love it so much!

Also, things have been getting spicy all around in the server. Between people losing eyes, violent taxi incidents, paranormal activity, not to mention HUNTING!!! There’s a ton to get involved in right now on New Chance RP and I’ve been lovin’ every minute of it!!!

12 Likes

Had some real fun with a ghost hunter… they found some paranormal activity in our server and things got really interesting. Come join the fun and start your roleplay journey with New Chance!

9 Likes

this makes me wanna commit crimes

9 Likes

I didn’t commit crimes, but it should be illegal to have this much fun.

9 Likes