[18+] Green Hill RP | Realistic Economy/Serious RP | New City | Custom Heists/Scripts/Cars/Clothes | LSPD/EMS | Active Staff & Developers | Daily Updates | No Discord Required for now

Welcome to Greenhill RP, a new 18+ city where it doesn’t matter where you come from, your future is an open book. Each player can write a story that will forever exist in the city’s lexicon. We’ve tailored this server to serious role players, business owners, first responders, and car enthusiasts alike. If you have a dream, you can achieve it here at GreenHill. This includes features such as:

• Some of the most advanced PD scripts (evidence, grappler, starchase)
  • Interactive Prison system with the possibility of life.
  • Ownable pets
  • 600+ custom cars
  • Advanced mechanic scripts (working tow trucks, boat/car trailers, nos, etc.)
  • Street Racing is possible just about anywhere with an ELO system.
  • Working real estate job with custom interiors, furniture & MLO’s
  • Exclusive clothing, jewelry & tattoos for both males and females that you won’t find in other cities
  • Player-owned whitelisted businesses, gas stations, dealerships, and ALOT more.
  • Fun activities like bumper cars, go-karts, arcade games, laser tag, working pool tables, darts, basketball, tennis, chess, and checkers.
  • Many custom emotes, gang signs & player stances along with custom props
  • Working court system with player controlled Judge, Lawyers & Jury
  • Bounty Hunter system
  • Working Hotel System with multiple locations
  • Custom Heists (Maze Bank Heist, car transport heists, warehouse, oil rig, Bobcat, house robberies & more)
  • Advanced EMS system with different operations depending on injuries, odd jobs to do when it is slow.
  • Extensive crafting system
  • Tons of jobs, drugs, and other activities not listed.
  • weekly updates.
  • Open to feedback and always working to make the city a better place
    Green Hill RP has been built with a focus on making sure you always have something to do.
    If this is something that you think is for you, feel free to join our growing community by joining our discord: here
4 Likes

I play in this sever and i absolutely love it the owner is amazing and all for the community as well.
If your looking for a realistic real life economy look no farther this sever is the perfect place for it with many and more options to do in the city. If your about that criminal life there is tons of options to do, if you wanna live a normal non crim life there are lots of things to do around the city so there is really no time to be bored here.

Also the owner his this city the most optimized and most smoothest that i’ve seen on a sever. so if this sounds like a place for you come join the discord and come check out the city and see for your self just how amazing it really is.

1 Like

I played in this server for over 200+ hours now, one of the best cities around. There is a lot of different stuff to do both as a Civilian and as a Criminal.
Super optimized server with over 600+ different resources. Having over 60 fps all around the city and pushing 120 fps almost everywhere.
Super chill owner and staff team.

Hope to see you in the city soon as I know you will enjoy your stay even when everything is new!

It’s a great server for both experienced and beginners. It’s a very welcoming community and they ain’t afraid of helping you if you got questions. This is my first ever city and I haven’t left it since I joined it.

Since this server I’ve flown in to a few different ones, but I haven’t found a single one that is alike this on. In the other ones I kept getting harassed for being a female and kept ending up in situations with people who wasn’t serious about rp at all.

Green Hill is a place that fits me very well, people rp and have a good laugh without being rude to eachother. We all respect eachother and eachothers differences, which I’ve come to learn is very rare for FiveM server generally.

The owner is very open to suggestions. He keep the server is good shape :slight_smile:

1 Like