(16+) Looking for mature Experienced Staff & Department Heads!

About the Community:
This will not be our official post so I won’t go too far into detail.
To say the least, we are striving for a very serious/mature style of roleplay. There are currently 3 members, including me. We’ve been working hard every day for a long time to get where we’ve gotten. Most of our documentation is done, as well as our FiveM Server. There is more work to be done though, don’t have any doubt about that. We won’t be giving you a position for free, you must work for it!

Requirements:
At least 16 years of age.
At least a month of experience in staff/supervisor duties. (paperwork, managing a department, etc…)
Patience & Activity! We aren’t expecting to have the community alive for about a month. Hopefully, this post will speed up our process. We need you to be active so we can get the community alive as soon as possible.

Job Description:
You will be mainly working on documentation. We are doing all of our documents entirely custom cough unlike some people couch and it will take time to complete, we’re already started and have gotten a large amount of work done. You’ll also mainly doing department work depending on what position you choose the job title may vary. As long as you can prove to us you deserve the position we have no issue letting you keep it.

Open Positions:

• San Andreas Highway Patrol (All positions / Needs Development)
  • San Andreas Fire & Rescue (Most positions open / In Development)
  • San Andreas Communications (All positions open / Needs Development)
  • San Andreas Civilian Operations (All positions open/ Needs Development)
  • Los Santos County Sheriff’s Office (Most positions open / In Development)
  • Blaine County Sheriff’s Office (Most positions open / In Development)

Contact us on discord:
https://discord.io/kingroleplay

2 Likes

We are still looking, thanks to everyone who has visited and checked us out!

ill join :slight_smile: send me the discord Tragic#9257

Hey everyone. Still looking for staff members. Be sure to message us on discord!

We’re still searching, thanks again to everyone who has checked us out, thus far!

To give some incentive to want to join, here is a sneak peek at a few of our current LEO Vehicles:
(NOTE: Changes to department vehicles may be made in the future)

1 Like

Hello everyone. We are looking for mature and experienced staff along with developers! Join our discord here to have a chat with us! https://discord.me/kingroleplay

Everyone, give this a try. They’e very friendly and professional!!

2 Likes

Hello, everyone! Just wanted to update this post as we now have our VPS ready to play on! Join our discord to become a member today! https://discord.me/kingroleplay

Bump, we are still looking for staff! Come join us in our discord!

BCSO

Though it’s small IT’S GOOD!

1 Like

We are looking for staff! Come on down to our discord to discuss a position!

Come on and give it a chance! It’ll be worth it!!

Join the discord and there will be a spot for you to play along! :police_car::police_car::police_car:

Hey there guys! It’s looking like we’ll be in the Beta stage by next week! Still looking for staff members if you think you can help!

1 Like

Discord link expired!

Sure this don’t work?

It wasn’t for me! Thanks for the invite.

Did you join the discord server yet?

we are still looking for staff! Come join us in our discord!

1 Like