100% Cpu usage & Lgg When I Play FiveM

GTA V version: last version
Up to date: last version
Legit or Pirate copy: legit
Purchased where - Steam/Rockstar Launcher/Epic: steam
Windows version: Windows 10 home 64 bit
Did you try to delete content_index.xml and try again? no
System specifications: Intel Core i7 9700K @ 3.60GHz , RAM 32.0GB Dual-Channel DDR4 @ 1333MHz, Motherboard ASRock Z390 Phantom Gaming 4-IB (CPUSocket), NVIDIA GeForce RTX 2070,
1863GB Seagate ST2000DM008-2FR102 (SATA (SSD))
476GB SPCC Solid State Disk (SATA (SSD))
931GB Samsung SSD 870 QVO 1TB (SATA (SSD))

Important parts

What is the issue you’re having? I have a problem with gta rp when i’m playing my cpu is taking 100% and fps drops, sometimes I’m forced to f8 quit to stop the lagg.

What are you trying to do? play GTA RP

What have you tried already to fix the issue? tested other games, changed my graphics mod to a lower one.

What server did you get this issue on? Be specific and name some, ‘all of them’ by itself isn’t useful! Trenches

Hello, this is a friendly reminder because this is your first time creating a topic (or it has been a while since your last topic) in this category.

Please note that most of the support is provided by the Cfx.re community on a voluntary basis. We ask you to be patient; there is no guarantee we have a solution to your problem(s). To avoid unnecessary/duplicate topics, please browse the forums before creating a topic.

To improve your chances of your issue(s) being solved, please provide as much information as possible about the issue(s) you are having. Also —whenever possible— please use the template given to you when creating a topic.

Thanks for keeping these forums tidy!
:mascot:

Since then I’ve tried a test server where I could not repeat the issue, so I went into the server where I experience it and did a etwtrace which can be found here:
https://drive.google.com/file/d/1B_vz4c5AFDXG05XCW4-NHMp95-YRxpTh/view?usp=sharing

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.