0pax-varheist

Hello!

I am today releasing my newly created 0pax-VAR script, this is a “VR” aka VAR simulation in GTA, where you enter into a VAR world, and hack a computer, after the computer is hacked, there will spawn guards, which are trying to defend themselves. When you kill them, you’ll be able to loot them for weapons and other loot, and then shutdown the VAR simulation. If you die, you wake up sweating!

Showcase

Dependencies

ESX (QBCore will be available soon)
Varhack
Mythic Progressbars or Progressbars (This is optional)
Mythic Notify (Optional, you can use ESX Notify too)
Oculus Rift CV1 (Optional)
QTarget, or use native drawtext
Barebone you will only need ESX and Varhack

Planned

A longer lasting “heist”
Multiplayer
And much much more

Config

Resmon? 0.01 idle, depending on your config options.

If there’s any bugs, let me know!

Purchase (2 USD)

2 Likes

Hey @0pax is this using escrow system?

Yes, I’m thinking of making the client side available. If not I’ll expose most of the functions =)

Also, basically everything is configurable, shouldn’t be a problem changing anything. Feel free to contact me if you’d like any functions or events exposed and I’d do it without hesitation

I actually asked because it would be a steal to not protect it at that price, I am glad you did. :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:
Would like for the player to get a reward item on the end of the heist and see that multiplayer feauture intergrated. :thinking:

Will add the reward at the end right now (With a config ofc). And I will start working on the multiplayer mode tomorrow =)

1 Like

Updated as well as exposed some more functions and events, thread is also updated with the whole config.

Tbh you could keep server side protected and open source the client for any potential edits on things like notifications and such

Yeah, will either do that or make some more functions to be called and expose those

2 Likes

Lowered price =)

Nice release 0pax, keep it up! <3

1 Like

So this is just a bunch of free stuff, mashed together and sold, like varhack, and progressbars, and notifications, and the oculus…

What in this specifically is unique? Not trying to sound like a complete ass, but I wanna know what in this is worth the 2bucks (every dollar counts man)

1 Like

Well, everything you mentioned is optional other than the varhack. Basically everything is made from the ground up, but I’ve added compability for other resources if others would like to use them. I will also be adding a few new features soon