GTA V folder screenshot
Imgur
GTA V/update/x64/dlcpacks screenshot
Filepath to FiveReborn folder
FiveReborn client folder screenshot
Imgur
CitizenFX.log
.dmp files

@SUBURBAN_1988 delete your mods.asi and then redownload the FiveReborn.exe and place it in your fivereborn folder then run it. works for me.

where would I find the mod asi cause I deleted FiveReborn completely And Reinstalled it with no mods or trainers and still does it

@SUBURBAN_1988 GTA V directory

So just to clarify, there is no way to run a “mods” folder through FiveReborn at this time? Or am i missing something?

@FoxtrotBravo said in FiveReborn Messed Up After Update:

So just to clarify, there is no way to run a “mods” folder through FiveReborn at this time? Or am i missing something?

It’s intentionally blocked

@kanersps , I did read a post that stated so, but just wanted clarification. So is it currently/permanently set that you can only use FiveReborn with a Vanilla Client Install (in regards to modified rpf files)?

@kanersps my GTA 5 Folder Is Clean I Use It For Online No Mods At All In That Folder It Worked Fine Intel The Update And The Window 10 Thing Came Up And The Russian Letters (im guessing) Came Up In The Menu And It Seems Like It Don’t Want To Stay Connected To A Sever GTA Folder Is Clean And I Reinstalled FiveReborn Clean Install No Mods In That Either And Still Did It So I Don’t Know Its Something To Do With The Update All The New Stuff The Last Version Before Worked Perfect For Me

same like you