Real Life Roleplay Scripts

@werri33 yeah it can be done,

yeah it possibly could happen, but im only familiar with MTA LUA, alot less this, I’ve been coding it very similar to GTA 5 assuming the functions and calls are correct, but I probably got it all wrong cause im not very familiar yet nor is there any functions list for GTA 5 LUA.

I assume you’re going for more of a RPG style server than realistic role play?

@cody196 lua is a very annoying language that’s why I only played sa-mp that uses unique language called pawno + this mod was down because of the reincarnation of fiveM.

@viperkill said in Real Life Roleplay Scripts:

@cody196 lua is a very annoying language that’s why I only played sa-mp that uses unique language called pawno + this mod was down because of the reincarnation of fiveM.

lua is one of the easiest programming languages

1 Like

@hellNo ;D, could you please make a tutorial about lua? ;P, Im newbie :confused:

@Cajanegra said in Real Life Roleplay Scripts:

@hellNo ;D, could you please make a tutorial about lua? ;P, Im newbie :confused:

there isn’t much i can really explain
it’s pretty hard to explain it, as I didn’t script in lua so much…
I did it for a game called Transformice in which I created a lot of different minigames (kinda like gamemodes)
also i’m really bad at explaining
but you can try to watch a tutorial i did watch to learn lua:
tutorial

@Cajanegra I will make some LUA Tutorials when the API gets publicly released.

@kanersps Thanks that would help out alot of people and make things alot easier, before you know it there will be awesome servers ranging from Roleplaying to Deathmatching or even some CTF…

@hellNo Learn from MTA some LUA functions so you could have a idea about LUA in here! :dagger:
https://wiki.multitheftauto.com/wiki/Scripting_Introduction

Good luck xd

@killeryoyo However MTA’s lua functions might completely differ from ours.

@kanersps do you have any functions list or know any functions to script in MultiFive?

@cody196 Not yet i don’t

@kanersps when released API?

@Kaka_kz there is already a api but I didn’t document it yet. This will be done when I have time and when I know all the functions.

@kanersps your can not send a private? I want to have to experiment))

@Kaka_kz I don’t have it yet.

Update: The following scri[pts are more fixed and have been worked on the past several days but may still not be functional as of yet.

-Admin
-TruckerJob
-PoliceJob
-Arrest
-LocalChat

but these scripts are working so far.

-VehicleRepair
-PoliceVehicles

I would apply redhawk customz dev team to this but last time you screwed over bxbugs and tried to screw over the whitelist we fixed. SO tbh I wouldnt recommend anyone help you.

@xander1998 what ever, i dont care, i already apologized about it and i already said i didnt know who’s it was, etc, and only reason i posted it was so someone else who knows better about LUA for FiveReborn than me could fix it up. But if you don’t wanna help with any of the scripts i am trying to offer then be my guest, all i am saying is i apologize for that mistake, and i will not make it again. but bringing it up and stuff will just make me mad. So if no one wants to contribute because of one simple mistake i made then i will just shut the whole github down and my servers down. I am just trying to make a difference and help people out and trying to offer some scripts like local chat, policejob, etc