If I disable IGPU, will it affect my PC overall?

I am currently having issues with my FiveReborn (getting the disable IGPU or update your drivers issue on launch) and I went and read your F.A.Q, it said to disable IGPU or udate my drivers, I did that yesterday night and my game still had issues, but my question is; will it affect my PC overall? Because I still play other games and hopefully disabling that feature won’t affect any of them. Hope you understand.

Cheers,

Tom

It wont affect them. As they will run on your GPU.

Alright, thanks for the reply.
:smiley:

Also related, see if the following resolves your issue (if it’s available on your system that is)

http://fivereborn.com/topic/131/help-with-an-error-i-am-getting-when-trying-to-run-client/39

are u playing on a laptop?

It seems like I do not have the IGPU in my BIOS… I am on a desktop, Ive looked in the peripherals section and the only similar thing was

“Intel Processor Graphics” besides that, there was nothing else.

@tondeuse That is your IGPU.

wow I feel stupid…

Well now when I switch servers (from one to another one), my game will shut down in the middle of the loading without any crash message…

@tondeuse said in If I disable IGPU, will it affect my PC overall?:

Well now when I switch servers (from one to another one), my game will shut down in the middle of the loading without any crash message…

That’s normal, known to us and being worked upon. Switching servers is only possible by completely disconnecting.

@Melody Dont think you can disable iGPU if thats your only GPU.

No lol I have a desktop so im all good :smiley: