Joining Server Issue

Whenever I join a server it says not in a network session when on the server list there were 30 people in the session. I know the server works because I am in a teamspeak with other people in the server and they see in their chat that I joined. When i open the enhanced trainer and look at other people in session it says Not In Network Session even though I can see what other people in the server are typing, I just cant hear them or see them in the game or on the map. People can also see what I type

That happens on my server a lot also. Only way around it I could find is by quitting and re-launching Five Reborn and hope it works correctly.

@deziel0495 i have quit and relaunched several times and only one out of maybe 20 times that i do this it works. Every time i reinstall the game it works two or three times then i get this issue again but the way my internet is reinstalling fivereborn several times a day is not an option

Try to join through direct connect and not the server browser.

@Eric Just tried three times and it does not work, it does the same thing

have you tried to run your own server and try to connect to that?

@Eric I run my own server, but it seems that if I’m first to connect, my friends have the issue above. If they connect first then me, no issues. Everything works fine.

@Eric I am not able to run my own server as i am not on a connection that is personally mine where i am able to go in to the router settings and port forward. This issue happens with all servers with the exception for the one lucky try that I connect and it works.

Then i am not too sure. Ill post this thread on discord and maybe someone there can help.

@quinnmcnamara said in Joining Server Issue:

Whenever I join a server it says not in a network session when on the server list there were 30 people in the session. I know the server works because I am in a teamspeak with other people in the server and they see in their chat that I joined. When i open the enhanced trainer and look at other people in session it says Not In Network Session even though I can see what other people in the server are typing, I just cant hear them or see them in the game or on the map. People can also see what I type

There’s a 24 max cap.

@Boss the server restarted a little while ago and there were 4 people in and I had the same problem. I also have a red box in the top left corner of my screen and i heard from some people that means your not connected not sure if that has anything to do with it.

I have been having the same problem i cant join like you. Let me know if you fix it.

@quinnmcnamara i fixed it if you are setting th priority of five reborn you need to do the same with evrey other five reborn tab that is launched in task manager