ZeusRP | Zeus Networks | In Development | Serious RP

Welcome to Zeus Networks

This vision to create a cutting edge experience utilizing and building off of the intense and immersive QBCore framework has been in the works and development for over an entire year.

Myself and our developers have worked tirelessly to produce one of the most aesthetically pleasing, feature-rich, and well-rounded GTA RP experiences to date. My vision with this Server and Community comes from watching the operations and structure of some of the most notorious names in FiveM, such as NoPixel and Eclipse. However, my goal was not to create a copycat, but more to build upon a solid foundation to create a brand new home and experience for you, never seen before. Queue the music, we present you with Zeus Networks, the Premier FiveM Roleplay Experience.

Zeus Networks Server Features

CPU : Intel Xeon-E 2388G - 8c/16t - 3.2 GHz/4.6 GHz
Memory : 128 GB DDR4 ECC
Storage : 2x 2TB SSD NVMe
Public/Private Bandwidth : 5-6 Gbps guaranteed

Gorgeous User Interface (UI) and Interaction System
Completely Optimized resources for great performance
Aesthetically-pleasing HUD
Heist Opportunities on every street corner
Narcotics Production and Drug Running Systems
Custom Vehicles with great modifications
Tuner and Mechanic Jobs
Plethora of Optimized MLOs
Custom Clothing, both Civilian and Law Enforcement
Custom LEO Vehicle Fleet
Feature-Rich Law Enforcement System
Advanced Criminal Justice System with Public Defender Jobs (Lawyers)
Custom Houses and Garages available across the county
Nightlife and Clubs and even an Advanced Bowling System for your friends to gather and party

The list goes on and on, but we invite you to check it all out yourself!

Join our Community Hub on Discord at ZeusRP™ | Main Hub

Visit our Website at https://zeusnet.works/

In our recent update, we have added custom LEO vehicles with detailed lighting and driving controls! We should be having our grand opening soon!

Hello Zeus!!

The Countdown has officially begun! We are set to open our doors on 1 OCT 22 We hope you are looking forward to this as much as we are. We have moved into the final stages of bug testing and community build-up to ensure a flawless release (its FiveM, as flawless as it can be )

With this announcement, we are announcing a giveaway to boost popularity, and reward our members who put forth effort into our brand through inviting and support.

To participate, all you simply have to do is invite people to this discord utilizing discord.gg/zeusnetworks

The top 3 players with the most invites and new members will be crowned winners on October 1st.

Prizes are as follows

First Place: 1x Steam Game of $59.99 or less & Free Discord Nitro for 3 months + 1000 Battlepoints in our VIP Shop

Second Place: 1x Steam Game of $29.99 or less & Discord Nitro for 1 month + 500 Battlepoints in our VIP shop

Third Place: Discord Nitro for 1 month + 250 Battlepoints in our VIP shop

We appreciate all of you for joining us here, and we look forward to getting to know all of you!!!

• S E N T I N E L