Zap-Hosting Rip off

I can make this go for hours and days if i need to. I only hop i am posting this in the right area. To start off anybody who is considering a server for FiveM should stay away from Zap-Hosting i purchased a very high end server expecting a great experience from it. once i get the server we have nothing but problems going back and forth with each other they are claiming it is our files and server screwing up. After 2 weeks straight of us timing out and not getting the server we are paying for we bought a new VPS from a new location and we have not a had a single problem. To start we are paying for a server to run well enough to have no problems at all. I am not getting anywhere near the storage or ram i should be as well. I can attach screenshots to show you all what we have problems with as well.

https://gyazo.com/b6067dc5703fb7c89375019b204beb5b
https://gyazo.com/7c89408e529317354b0f00e74a0cf4e9
https://gyazo.com/c849ad8d7e3462c0eaa8985943791252

So if anybody has any right in their mind do not go to them for help get a VPS somewhere else and build your server there.

There example of help:
Image1
Image2
Image3
image4

I mean, that last gyazo is literally telling you what is wrong and that’s not a server problem… it’s your problem, if I understand correctly - they are there to host the server for you not be a developer for you and fix every little bug you might run into? Unless they changed what they offer/provide then please do correct me wrong on that.

As for the timing out, did you even look into the issue yourself - was it the VPS connection dropping out or just server?
IF it was the server, definitely still a you issue - however if it was the VPS itself, then they more than likely would of fixed this which according to the tickets they even migrated you to another one.

1 Like

This isn’t even a Zap issue? This is clearly an issue with essentialmode, instead of complaining that Zap is poor,
maybe ask for support on the essentialmode thread.

You ordered 8GB of RAM and got 8GB. What’s the issue?

10000000000000000000000% not a server issue, but rather a resource issue.

Honestly, it sounds like you are new to FiveM, which is great. But don’t blame Apple for your Snapchat not working.

3 Likes

I have never had any issue with Zap hosting, they are quick to reply to support questions and always have the correct answer to any issue i may… find them great to deal with and apart from their own maintenance my server runs smooth… 10/10

the issue in your picture is the resource TextScript’s update checker, just remove that part of the code in the resource. it has literally nothing to do with zap hosting.

I have been with Zap-Hosting for quite sometime now, and never had a problem with them before. Sounds like a resource issue taking up all your ram space, I would recommend you upgrade your ram to at least 10-11 gb’s.

this has nothing at all to do with ram space. it’s the textscripts update checker is using ‘rText’ when it is not defined. just remove lines 5 - 13

1 Like

No resource takes up so much space in RAM that it requires 10GB system memory.

I love you