You lack the entitlements required to use

I bought a script of tebex, and i installed it, but when i ensured it it said that i didnt have the requirements needed.
Please somebody help me, i payed for it, and hope somebody will help me with this problem.

2 Likes

Hey :slight_smile:
Did you contact the vendor ? In theory he should provide you some assistance.

2 Likes

It would help if you provided more information on what script you purchased and as much detail about it as possible so we can help you.

i have, but he wasnt that helpfull

i bought two scripts, when i put the scripts into my server resources, it said you lack the required entitlement to use (in my case Jakers-BayCity-bank-Robbery. i have checked everything, and the assets are on the same account as my server so in theory there should be no problems. And I just cant seem to wrap my head around it :frowning:

Are You Doing Home Hosted Or Did You Rent A Server?

If your renting a server create an license key in your cfx key manager and switch the license in your server.cfg to the license key you created and restart your server and your script should work perfect.

in the server.cfg it says that you do not have to paste your licence key

im having same issue with gabz mlos so i bought his subscription and inserted my keymaster in server vfg and still having this issue

the same thing is happening to me with cd spawn selector and okok notify

1 Like

hi all i had the exact same issue please note realkeemoutside has the correct sulotion

all you do espesialy when you are renting a server go to your cfx.re copy your server licence key (no need to create a new just copy existing) go to your server.cfg and replace that key with your copied key

if the key in your cfx.re and server.cfg file dont match you cant load paid scripts

this worked for me

2 Likes

My server doesnt even go online when i change the key with zap hostings

how is this supposed to be formatted? Do I just paste the key somewhere in this file like: “12345432134543” ?? or do I put server key = ____ ? or how is this done?

You have to paste your license key within the Server.CFG or it ain’t gonna read any of the assets that you buy that are linked to your CFX account

set sv_licenseKey yourlicensekey

paste that into your server.cfg, with Yourlicensekey as your License key within Keymaster