YMAP | Sandy Shores Airfield [NEEDS DELETED]

An awaited update! This map took hours and hours and multiple restarts. I have been watching the comments and would like to tell you guys that I have finally updated this. Please PM me or just comment any suggestions you may have! Thanks everyone!

Version 2 Update:

• Cleaned a lot of small bushes & shrubs
  • Removed Bus
  • Moved Helipads
  • Added a helipad
  • Added Watertower
  • Added 2 more barriers at the gate
  • Added 2 fuel tanks
  • Removed a light

As before please PM me if you need help, have requests for the forums, etc! Iā€™m happy to help.

Download v1.2 here.

6 Likes

@HadessOnly1 here you go!

Also, can someone PM me a way to use the drop-down menu for pictures? Much appreciated!

Thanks man, How do you convert menyoo to Ymap because this mapping I saw in menyo but since it is menyoo I couldnā€™t put it

You need Menu to Ymap, here is a link:

If you have never used it, I recommend this:

Nice upload!

1 Like

Its about time someone made a good YMAP for Sandy Airfield, thanks man!

2 Likes

Great Work! Im adding this to my server!

1 Like

Good sir I would like to give you a large hug. Do you plan on making any further developments to it, such as removing the trailer from within the fence and redoing the hanger/tower/junk next to it with some more modern things?

Well done on this though; I can imagine it took you a lot of time to make.

1 Like

We did indeed take A LOT of time to make this! In the future I will clean the area up and release a v2 of it.

Hey there! I just wanted to let you know that you asked and I delivered!

2 Likes

Clear out the small garage near the tower, Clear out the back of FlyWheels

Remove the unbreakable plants at the end of the run way

Doing now sir!

Can you add a video link and/or new pictures of the v1 vs v2? Iā€™d love to see the differences! Also, any plans (or ability;idk if itā€™s possible) to remove the trailer, replace the stock hanger with a bigger, better one (or at least taller :P), and remove/replace the crummy ā€œgarageā€ with something nicer? Itā€™s a shame that SSA has always had such little and shoddy infrastructure prior to your upgrades!!!

v2 is not much different from v1 so pictures wonā€™t change. I can remove the trailer, but it wont happen with a public release. The hangar is the same as the trailer. The ā€˜garageā€™ you are referring to, is it Flywheels?

@Officer_Pepe

Ah I see. The garage Iā€™m talking about is the cinder blocks thingy to the left of the tower. If you were able to remove the trailer and hanger and replace them with say one from Zancudo, that would be sweet! Or if it was easier I suppose knock out the cinderblock thingy and add a few more of the existing hanger :thinking: By non-public though, what do you mean? The amount of awesome RP people could have with SkylineGTRFreakā€™s ground vehiclesā€¦ :drooling_face: :drooling_face: :drooling_face: :drooling_face: :drooling_face:

Kinda thought about it tooā€¦ it would be kickass if somehow you and https://www.gta5-mods.com/maps/blaine-county-international-airport-with-terminal this dev could come together and make your two creations work in harmony, I would be the worldā€™s happiest clam :3

The trailer is invisible for me, and you can jump the fence at flywheels

Very nice!

Unfortunately, you cannot see all of the airport lighting from a distance and from the air in the distance.

If you can fix that, that you can see the lights from the sky from a distance, this is the best mod I have seen for this airport!
Can you fix that?

hello
can you help to create a S.H.I.E.L.D. (Marvel) airfield for my FiveM server ?

looks sick