[YMAP] Sandy Airfield Helipad w/ Fuel Pump (LegacyFuel updated config included)

This is my first release, so bear with me…lol

Here is a simple YMAP I threw together in my Twitch stream last night for the Sandy Airfield. This YMAP includes a proper lighted helipad (on top of the default concrete helipad) with a fuel pump to refuel the helicopter. NOTE: you must have a fuel script in place to actually use the pump. Our community uses LegacyFuel, so I have included an updated config file for that script. You can find LegacyFuel at https://forum.cfx.re/t/release-esx-non-esx-legacyfuel-system/148442 (CREDIT: @InZidiuZ)

If you have another fuel script, the coordinates for the pump are: vector3(1771.98, 3236.98, 42.25)

Screenshots:

Download:

GitHub

Install: Extract SandyHelipad into your resources folder. Add start SandyHelipad to server.cfg

To update LegacyFuel: Replace config.lua in the LegacyFuel folder with the one included with this package.

Known issues:

*The YMAP assets disappear at a far distance. I edited the lod distances as much as I could without causing people with lower end systems to get texture loss. If anyone has a solution, I’m totally open to it.

*You have to have the helicopter fairly close to the pump for it to recognize it to fuel it. The rotors clear the pump just fine, so it just takes a little skill, or an edit to the fuel script itself (I chose not to go this route because it would affect the rest of the fuel pumps on the map as well).

-Lil DizNick

5 Likes

Awesome! Definitely gonna use this in my server for Air 1 or any heli!

1 Like

Sweet! I’m going to update it soon to include a pump on top of mission row along with the coordinates for that as well, so stay tuned!

I will!

I’m also in the process of posting new working traffic signals for Blaine County. So be sure to keep an eye out for that too. I’m working on the post and the git repo as we speak.

Really good first release. I like it a lot and will add it to my server. Thank you.

1 Like

Thanks! Hope you enjoy!

Looks good Nick.

1 Like

Thanks brotha!

Great release! Using as of today in FivePD MTL’s server. Any luck on adding the mission row pump?

1 Like

I’ve been a little tied up with IRL stuff, but I’ll get it in real soon :slight_smile: Thanks for the feedback!

1 Like