[YMAP] Remove Barrier from Legion Square Parking Lot

Just made a little Ymap to remove the barriers from the Legion Square Parking Lot.
Don’t get your cars scratched ever again!

NOTE: This ymap can conflict with some Pillbox MLOs!

Installation:
Put the folder into your resources folder and add removebarrier to your server.cfg.

removebarrier.zip (14.2 KB)

22 Likes

hi,

thx a lot !

1 Like

Nice release, do you have intentions to do the same at the garage at Pink Cage apartments?

3 Likes

Thanks a lot, that was still on my ToDo List :smiley:

2 Likes

Thanks so much! How do you even remove objects? I wanna do it for another parking lot!

Through rockstar editor i think

You need to work with codewalker. Just searched for the object and where its located in. You need to export the original ymap and remove the lines of the object you want to remove. Its a little bit tricky to explain it ^^

@HD-Neat I think i will do more places in the future.

3 Likes

Thanks for this. Felt like legion garage could’ve been doing with this change.

1 Like

There is is an issue with Allcity medical (its the pillbox hospital down east entrace) its ruining props. Its conflicting with other beds on the entrance and ads doors inside next to waiting room. When you get in the doors vanishing and when you go out black shadows of the door you back on you appear. Do you experimented with the hospital during deleting the barriers?

Imgur
Imgur
Imgur

2 Likes

Are you sure its my ymap? It’s like the original file and doesnt overwrite or change anything. I know a server using my ymap with the same hospital with no problems.

1 Like

I have the same problem

reemplaza el archivo dt1_06_0.ybn de este pillbox planta alta por el mismo archivo de pillbox de planta baja o simplemente puedes eliminarlo. si no puedes solucionarlo te puedo ayudar en mi discord discordpuntosonorarppuntocom

@CSYON yea i am sure if i remove the script i dont have that proplem. I tried to load your ymap into codewalker but nothing seems it interfere. try to add allcity medical to your server and then create the ymap again

I can confirm that this ymap is the reason the below hospital has issues.

[Release] Pillbox Hospital Interior (MLO)

Works great thanks!!

Nice man