-Added traffic lights at Route 13 and Union Rd
-Removed stop signs from intersections with traffic lights
-fixed some placement issues

Download

Purchase HERE (Only $5.00)
Version 1.0

Features:

• Functional Traffic lights at several key intersections in Blaine County
  • AI drivers react to lights realistically (Well, as realistically as GTA allows)

This is a YMAP that adds working traffic signals at 4 intersections in Blaine County. Anyways, let’s get to some screenies!

The intersections will be listed with the screen shots.

Screenshots

Intersection of Joshua and Panorama
Day:

Night:

Intersection of Joshua and Marina
Day:

Night:

Intersection of Route 68 and East Joshua
Day:

Night:

Intersection of Joshua and Route 13
Day:

Night:

Installation

Super easy peasy here folks. Just purchase the resource from My Texbex and extract the folder named BlaineCountySignals into your resources folder. Add “start BlaineCountySignals” to your server.cfg and restart your server!

NOTE
If you try to run this in conjunction with other traffic light YMAPs there will be a conflict in the path files and the lights won’t be functional.

Thanks for checking this long winded post out!

~Lil DizNick

15 Likes

Awesome!

1 Like

That was quick! lol

Haha keep up the good work!

1 Like

lol Thanks! I’m pretty much geeking out on Codewalker now and going YMAP crazy…haha

Haha I wanna learn how to make custom ymaps and stuff but dont know where to learn from lol! Have a good day… again

1 Like

Most are easy. This one took quite a few hours to do with the traffic paths and whatnot. If it wasn’t for that @FAXES release, I wouldn’t have figured out how to make them functional.

mmmhhhh faxes comin in clutch

1 Like

always…lol

Just downloaded Codewalker gonna try to do some stuff lol

1 Like

Don’t be afraid to break stuff… All you have to do is close down the program without saving to be back at default. I can’t tell you how many “Oh shit!” moments were thwarted by that fact…lol

The thing is with this is they’re unrealistic, A city like Sandy Shores is run down and a piece of junk its meant to have a small population of people and not a lot of “cool” things.

Good job on the map tho

1 Like

lol I agree. If only they had crappy traffic lights modeled in the game…haha I really just wanted another reason to pull over civs if I’m being totally honest… :wink: Thanks for the feedback!

1 Like

You should delete the stop signs at the intersections because technically by law the stop signs override the traffic lights.

2 Likes

I thought about that, but I’m not sure how to remove assets yet and them stay gone. I’ll do some research though. Thanks for the feedback!

2 Likes

I have successfully deleted entities by making sure the ymap for that entity is included (which I expect they will be due to your traffic lights being there), and just hitting delete.

The issue is the LOD version often stays, so can look a bit jarring when speeding along and props just disappear.

I’m not even sure if the LODs are individual to each entity, or if they are created for all props in one ymap, which would make it hard to remove a specific one I guess.

Good work on the map though! Anything to try and control that crazy Sandy AI

1 Like

You can move the stop signs under the map/remove them using codewalker, modifying the original ymap from the game, being sure you change the right DLC. You can find some more info in their discord.

1 Like

Nice release, would probably be good to remove the stop signs since they don’t make much sense there anymore

1 Like

I’ll definitely experiment with it :slight_smile: Thanks for the info and the feedback!

2 Likes

keep learning and most importantly having fun!

1 Like