Xplosion Network - Freeroam | The New, Better Experience | Australia, America and Europe | Custom Menu

Update: The complete menu overhaul is now live, come check it out!

Sick of R*'s monetization and just want to have fun without having to worry about if you have enough in-game money to enjoy the game YOU paid for? Well come on down to Xplosion Freeroam where we don’t even have an economy!

Our server is basically all the things you love about GTA:O but with none of the paywalls and heaps of new stuff being added all the time.

We have custom vehicles, custom weapons, custom player models and a custom map! But that’s not all. We also have a completely custom ammunition with support for every single attachment, and a completely custom menu system!

We have servers in Australia, North America and Europe so you have the best experience no matter where you are in the world.

So what are you waiting for? Join today!

Discord: xplosionnetwork.com
Servers: Australia 139.99.196.202:30120 | North America 198.245.55.50:30120 | Europe 51.38.113.168:30120

Screenshots

coming soon™

FAQ

How do I open the menu?
To open the main menu, simply press F5. To navigate use the scroll wheel/arrow keys for up and down, left click/enter for select and right click/backspace to go back.

How to I get weapons?
Find or teleport to your nearest Ammunation, walk up to the counter and press the interaction button. (E)

How do I spawn in vehicles?
To spawn in a vehicle, first make sure you are near a road or path then open the main menu (F5) scroll down to the “Vehicle” menu then select “Spawn Vehicle”.

How do I mod vehicles?
To mod a vehicle, open the main menu (F5) scroll down to the “Vehicle” menu then select “Mod Vehicle”.

Updated with new servers!

The new menu overhaul is finally live. Come check it out!

Discord link expired

fixed, thanks for letting me know.