Xmas City Decoration 2023 [CHRISTMAS MAP] (Downtown, Mirror Park, Vespucci Beach, Paleto Bay)

The new update 2023, have the entire city of Los Santos taken over by christmas decorations
Inclued:

»Building lights
» Freeze lakes
» Christmas gift store with interior
» props with Animated Lights
»Lighting Props replace all over the city
»Decoration in the Mirror Park houses
»Christmas Decoration in Vespucci Beach
»Christmas Decoration in Paleto Bay
»City Downtown Decoration
»Decorate buildings
»Props addon
» Addon ymaps

VIDEO PREVIEW
PURCHASE HERE

Image preview

3 Likes

What is we have a lot of MLO’s in them areas , will it still add the decorations on them MLOS? As we use a lot of Gabz and other MLOS.

they give complete compatibility, they are optimized props that are only positioned with simple ymaps over gta places, and there is no problem to be used with mlos from other developers because they do not alter ymaps or native gta collisions :wink:

Example: if you use the mirror park interior pack, you can use it because it just adds to the outside overlapping with a ymap addon

Is this included in your xmas pack?
Standalone or mlo?
Does the asset go right into keymaster?
Sorry still learning as i go.

It is included in the Christmas pack, it is only ymaps Standalone addon and has the keymaster authentication

Ok thanks. Definitely looking forward to it. Looks awesome!!

1 Like

Ok thanks , does this decorate legion square too?

This is awesome love the decorations and where its added. Its beginning to look alot like Christmas for sure in our city. Would love to see Townhall decorated. Keep up the amazing work

does this have stuff in legion square for the vanilla map?

no, but i have a asset optional and exclusive to decorate the square [PAID] Christmans Square MAP (Xmas Legion Square) - FiveM Resource Development & Modding / Releases - Cfx.re Community

Hi ! i have pillbox hospital with edited exterior, can i delete lights here ?

please contact me with the ticket informations in my website

street decoration is one the best ive seen for christmas mapping

thank you for your choice

Awesome decoration. It’s just great. It’s the right amount of lights and also it covers the entire map! (plus custom decoration on Mirror Park) You can get no better anywhere.

The best decorations ever <3 I love it!
I saw someone who took you as a reference, but theirs does not decorate the whole city XD

Your feedback always helps us improve

very nice mapping are all very satisfied and recommend it

I appreciate your feedback