X26 Taser Skin

Hey Everyone !!!
Just a head’s up this is my first release.
Today what i have made is a skin for the taser . So like a x26 taser skin instead of the normal black one. I really hope you guys enjoy this .
THIS IS JUST A RE TEXTURE
Original Model M4A1, Glock17, X26, Rem. 870 Weapon Pack (V1.2 Fixed)

How to install
drag and drop this into your server resources
start x26 in your server.cfg
You should be all gucci .

Kind Regards
Tom

DOWNLOAD HERE https://drive.google.com/open?id=1g8TUCzPcDIpXyW8UUsVAJkvAl7_siPeg

3 Likes

Also, would be a good idea to put credits in the release to the original creator.

Guys. The forums is not a place to have a discord. Follow the forums rules. Don’t argue, or take place in them. It even states in the Releases Rules and F.A.Q

My/Someones content is being shared without my/their permission. What can I do?
Email support@fivem.net or flag the topic with a takedown request that includes proof that the content is yours/theirs (i.e. screenshots of the original files, links to the original files, diff’s of the original and released files). Staff will look into it as soon as possible.
Please do not encourage others to mass flag the topic and don’t start an argument in the topic.

Just flag the topic and move on. It will be reviewed by the moderation team…

This topic is temporarily closed for at least 4 hours due to a large number of community flags.

Thank you guys for over 100 download’s on my first release

Google Drive is terrible for sharing files, just saying.

GitHub will always be preferable. Google drive will “zip” a folder forever 9/10 times.

Otherwise great work.

2 Likes

google drive aint even working. it dont want to download lol