[RELEASE] Working Aircraft Carrier [Paid Resource]

Working Aircraft Carrier - (Paid Resource)

This resource allows you to make the default GTAV carrier more realistic and functional with its working Deflectors, Arresting Cables, Autopilot, Catapult Launching, and Runway Launching. This will ultimately enhance the gameplay and make it more realistic.

The Deflector/Elevator Models Are Available Thanks To El Creador

Features

• Autopilot that drives to the Catapult Launch Positions and Runway Launch Positions
  • Working Deflectors when launching from the Catapult
  • Realistic Catapult Boost when launching
  • A Small boost when launching from the runway
  • Animated Arresting Cables (5 Cables) which attach and detach
  • Realistic Pulling Physics in the Arresting Cables
  • Perfect Catapult And Runway Launching Alignment
  • Deflectors And Arresting Cables are Synced!
  • Working Elevators
  • Onesync Compatible

Usage

• /catapult [Speed 1-20, Can Be Blank] To Start Autopilot And Initiate The Catapult Launch
  • /runway [Speed 1-20, Can Be Blank] To Start Autopilot And Initiate The Runway Launch
  • /runwayland To Initiate The Landing Sequence (Open The Arresting Cables) Only One Person At A time Can Use The Landing Sequence (Only Works If You Are Near The Runway)
  • /elevator To Toggle The Nearest Runway Elevator
  • /resetrunway This Resets The Cables, The Elevators And The Deflectors Client-Side If You Got Issues

Installation

1. Purchase the resource from our Tebex Store.

2. Check your email (And Spam Folder) for the resource

3. Place the resource files in your server’s resources folder!

Screenshots

Share your thoughts!

Note: The old elevators are still there. if anyone knows a way to remove them and interested in helping me please contact me!

5 Likes

Looks like a good resource, good explanations, descriptions and nice screenshots. :muscle:

2 Likes

Thank you <3 i worked a lot on this project and similar ones too

1 Like

Is it even allowed to put paid resources in here? Just asking.

Yes! FiveM updated their tos :slight_smile:

Oh, wow! Didn’t noticed that, well, then nice script and good luck with some customers :wink:

1 Like

Yes Yes sell it to me…
Look like reported post to me!

Thanks mate <3

All good bro no hard feelings Check This And This

How much do you have to give to FiveM? :smiley:

More than 60USD to buy and then hooked to an IP… seriously? :smiley:
If I need to pay more than 60USD for a resource, I want the resourcefiles… not this kind of stuff…

FiveM Take a cut from the store so you don’t need to worry about that, and you are paying for the script for your server. I understand if the price is too high. please understand that this is a complicated script and I put a lot of hard work into doing it :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Folks, this is not a discussion of pricing or anything of that nature. If you dislike the developers price, feel free to keep your comments to yourself and not purchase. If you have questions, comments or concerns regarding the Terms of Service then feel free to send me a message.

5 Likes

price has been reduced!

This Developer makes absolutely amazing scripts which we use most of them on our TEAM OBEY Server. Any issues are quickly resolved as his customer support is top tier and unrivalved. Carrier script is an amazing one and definitely something for those wanting a DCS style gameplay in GTA 5.

1 Like

We are running an early Christmas sale on this resource! check it out!

When I join it say’s Could not load CATAPULTLAUNCHER

sorry about that, you provided wrong server details when purchasing, check your dms for more info on fixing the issue.

is there a non paid

amazing! works just like you say, all around great work! is there some way for me to make it not automatically retract landing gear on takeoff?

1 Like

the Script is not working for me idk y