delete me please I do not need this at all

5 Likes

Come Check out <3 New server guys

2 Likes

Good server deserves a daily BUMP!

2 Likes

Those PD cars tho :heart_eyes:

2 Likes

It’s a wonderful server so far and I hope we get more and more people to play on and RP with us

1 Like

This server is good we have great staff and amazing people come join us and have
fun with us

2 Likes

love this city so much very friendly ppl

1 Like

Just added a sick new phone I’ll update this post for yall later we got facetime now!

Just added some more dope updates Import shop is now in and alot more.

Just posted pictures of our new phone and a video of how facetime works!! Shit :fire: come check us out!

This roleplay server is so fun to play! coming from a big server i can tell this server is into deep roleplay and you can have so many hours of fun on this server! if you don’t atleast check it out you’re deffo missing out on so much fun! the server is always updating and keeping up with the trends of other server. but the roleplay keep making me want to come back for more! <3

2 Likes

Such a good server. Owner really cares about its members and works hard to make sure content is added!

2 Likes

Great serious RP sever with a lot potential. Definitely loving the new changes in 3.0. Can’t wait to get an import :slight_smile:

2 Likes

The roleplay just seems to be improving more and more everyday :heartpulse:

1 Like

If your looking to join PD and have experience join the discord were still looking for officers.

1 Like

Were going to be doing a huge halloween event soon join up today so you don’t miss it!

1 Like

1 Like

Really nice vehicles and the community is really friendly

1 Like

We have a large police force now. Still looking for EMS, Civs, and Gang Members join us!

New Updates!
New optimized clothing pack has been added

• Benefits different more optimized/less lag causing clothing added.
  • More police uniforms
  • Custom Hair Styles and Beards

LSPD is now hiring new cadets or officers with experience! Come to the MRPD in-game for an interview. No experience needed!

1 Like