Woke up to a ban....I hate my brother

To receive support, please fill out the following template, and remove this top text.

GTA V version? Latest Version
Up to date? Yes
Legit or Pirate copy? Legit
Steam/CD/Social Club? SC Version
Windows version? Version 10.0.18362 Build 18362
Did you try to delete caches.xml and try again? Yes
Error screenshot (if any)

System specifications Not Relevant
What did you do to get this issue? Load FiveM the morning after letting my Brother use my pc.
What server did you get this issue on? Global Ban - Not Relevant
CitizenFX.log file CitizenFX.log (55.5 KB)
.dmp files/report IDs Crash Folder is empty from attempting fresh install
Ban ID is : 58427da0-aa7d-446a-9eb6-4cb3e19ce957_7

Also add what you already tried so far.

So afaik I was playing on an RP server a few days ago that I frequent quite a lot and all was fine. Yesterday my brother came over for the day (he is only 10) and wanted to have a game or two so I left him to it while I made some dinner. I came back about 40 minutes later and he was done playing already so we watched some TV and hung out like brothers do. I come online this morning to be greeted with a Global Ban. This is unfortunate to me as I play RP quite heavily…

I understand that “FiveM staff can not assist” with bans but I am unsure what has happned but hopefully someone can explain to me what is up.

Thanks for the help/lack therof :stuck_out_tongue:

Hello, this is a friendly reminder because this is your first time creating a topic (or it has been a while since your last topic) in this category.

Please note that most of the support is provided by the FiveM community on a voluntary basis. We ask you to be patient; there is no guarantee we have a solution to your problem(s). To avoid unnecessary/duplicate topics, please browse the forums before creating a topic.

To improve your chances of your issue(s) being solved, please provide as much information as possible about the issue(s) you are having. Also —whenever possible— please use the template given to you when creating a topic.

Thanks for keeping these forums tidy!
:mascot:

1 Like

I suggest just waiting it out, i don’t think they would unban you except if the reason was really good. Maybe your brother did hack and that’s a problem. Not sure. Just wait it out man, you’ll be able to play soon.

1 Like

Hey thanks for the reply there bud :slight_smile:

I will probably just wait it out but I thought to create a post JUUUUST in case.

I told my brother what happened, he said he didn’t do anything but we all know kids will lie whenever they think their in trouble lol.

Back into reality for 13 days for me I guess xD

You could work on other stuff while waiting. Maybe you could ask your friend to test stuff and you could make fivem scripts? Maybe browse the forums and do something amazing for your first month. The sky is the limit man.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.