Silverback RP | Serious Roleplay 18+ | Legal/Illegal Jobs | Player Run Businesses | Gangs | Racing/Boosting | Tons of custom maps and vehicles!

Hello we are Silverback RP! A new upcoming QB core based server! We have tons of content to offer everyone, at the highest quality possible from our team! Active and Friendly Staff!

Our server runs off the highest specs available! to ensure the best performance experience for our players!

We are currently looking for people to fill all positions of EMS, LSPD, BCSO, SASP, Whitelisted Jobs, and Gangs etc.! So please feel free to tell all your friends and spread the word to everyone you can so we can get the city population thriving!

Also we are classified as a SERIOUS RP 18+ server, so keep that in mind and treat everyone you come across with as much respect as possible and keep things within the realm of RP, if you have any questions on what’s allowed/not allowed, then please refer to our rules channel in our discord for proper guidelines you should be following.

Just a list of some of the things we have currently:

• Custom Gangs

• Legal/Illegal Jobs

• Player Owned businesses

• Tons of Custom Vehicles

• Racing and Boosting

• Tons of Custom Maps/MLO’s

• Custom Police Jobs with Fully Custom Police Vehicles/Uniforms complete with a custom MDW/Wraith Radar etc.

• Fully Custom in depth Hunting with tons to do!

• Tons of Custom Clothes

• Oxy Runs/Drugs

• Player Run Mechanic Shops (LS Customs, Fastlane’s Tuner Shop)

• Custom Dealership

• Vehicle Financing

• Custom Civilian Jobs Towing, Truck Delivery, Taxi, Garbage, etc.

• Tons of very nice housing options

• Tons of hidden “find out in RP” lega/illegal activities!

• AND MUCH MORE! + More to come!

Our developer team stays constantly working on bug fixes/balancing/content updates to ensure the best experience possible!

We are also looking for more developers (Mapping, Clothing, Vehicles, Scripts) to be part of our team and community help us create more content and ideas for the server, so if you are interested please reach out myself or anyone with the Owner role in our discord!

1 Like

hello i have added u my username is : Nothing#2149

Add me if you still need Sean B.#0899

add me on discord Ali#9008

Hey, I’m now a full time dev for FiveM and think I am exactly what you guys are looking for! add me on Discord to talk more xACETKOYx#5054

Sick server, from what I have seen so far its got alot of custom stuff thats really well done! I have already seen a few cool new things added since I started playing and def expect to see more! Cant wait to see the pop grow

1 Like

Thank you very much! We take pride in making the best for our community!

Played on this server for a while now! Great server, friendly staff and active people. Lovely community to be in, wont be playing on any other servers in a long while!

1 Like

Thank you! People like you are what helps communities grow into great things!

joined this server around a month ago and i love it ! met some really great people and some amazing staff . by far the best fivem server ive played on .

1 Like

BUMP! Still looking for more motivated and dedicated citizens for Silverback RP!