[WIP] Medical System

Hello,

Recently, me and @TheCALRP decicded we were going to make a complete medical system. Below updates will be posted, if you have any ideas please let us know. We will probably base it off of ACE medical in ArmA 3.

Thanks,
Scotty

3 Likes

I dont know how ACE medical works but I will give you some ideas I got:

• Add flu that have a chance to spread to other players. When someone get the flu, you should get like a screen effect and it should (if possible) affect your walking/running speed + vehicle control. Maybe its possible to use the vomit animation to trigger random, which would make you lose control of the vehicle for example if im not wrong
  • Bloodtests to check if the player is under any drugs or so
  • If you are wounded you should search for help asap, otherwise you should die from losing to much blood loss
  • Blood pressure, it would be cool if you get higher blood pressure if you dont exercise or something in a long time. This results in a death/coma. This feature would open for another scenario people could do, like going out for a run or something to stay healthy and to keep the blood pressure down.

Dont know if this is interesting or not, just some ideas I personally would enjoy. Good luck and im looking forward to see the result :slight_smile:

1 Like

Dont make anything else until yall finish the PIS… :grimacing::grimacing:

This is a great idea! perhaps you could link it up to some of the other suggestions in the forums for public health issues such as:
With the pee and pooping mod if people pee in the street and not in the bathrooms this will cause the spread of illness in that area.
And those that keep trying to add hookers and dancers to there worlds could have the spread of STDs
Have you thought about mental health too? maybe after a few months of solidly RPing a cop some could snap and go serial killer mode?
Possibility’s are endless!

1 Like

Thanks for the great suggestions :smiley:

Thanks for the advanced suggestions!

Don’t worry it’s coming along well :slight_smile:

1 Like

Ok, keep up the good work!!!

Not sure if you already have this in there, but a way for these medics and maybe even a forensics team to observe the body and look to see how it died as well. Very interested in seeing what you guys come up with!

I have actually been thinking of making something like this and once its done I plan on making it public to the community which will allow more RP for EMS

Any advance on this ?

1 Like

2 years now

Hello, is the project moving in any way? Btw An excellent idea! @Scott_UK

Progress hasn’t been made on this since 2018. :stuck_out_tongue: I doubt I still have the code anyway either, I’d make it public if I did. :slight_smile:

Okay! :+1:

Hello, look here: https://forum.cfx.re/t/standalone-advanced-roleplay-environment-medical-system-v2-paid-free-trial/