[WIP] FiveM-Stores v0.1.2 link is dead

Hello [WIP] FiveM-Stores v0.1.2 link is dead ???

what is Download ?

thx

Yeah i’d love to have a link please :3

That will not happen… Its gone because nobody wants to contribute to it, ppl just use it to customize it but don’t share anything back.
So you can thank the community for that :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Oh i see, so sad that you don’t update it, you may think about it because it’s an essential script for me and a lot of people…
You know all the people are not the same, some contribute, they share back their modifications but there is some idiots that download, custom, and keep it, without a “thank you” or anything.
You need to ignore these people and continue to do great work to help noobies like me. You have so much talent dude and it’s sad to lose it…

2 Likes

Hello , ok, but for educational purposes,
how you managed to manage the spawn of each shop.

You have created a shop with each position?

@Ruben27 thanks for the compliments :wink: also i wouldn’t mind if it where a couple people that didn’t contribute but the project had more then 1000 downloads, and each week it had more & more visitors.
Again i can’t believe that 1000 ppl are only players that use it to populate the shops on their server.

@proene Funny how ppl always come and ask for the source after i delete something and ofc its always for educational purpose :wink: the answer is still the same: That will not happen…

This topic can be closed.