Why does my server bazaar post keep getting closed?

Cfx.re has been closing my topics for no reason for examole i was told to advertise my server in Server Bazaar by a staff member then when i do they close it talkin bout i have a server Bazaar topic open when i really fucking dont. They closed one of me asking for help, they are really on bullshit.

Your current bazaar topic can be found here: https://forum.cfx.re/t/concluded-post/5210818

Note that your last topic was closed automatically, not by a staff member.

Then delete it cuz yall made it impossible for me to delete my own post whicb is dumb

Please see Server bazaar rules and F.A.Q, you will need to edit your current topic.

Still can’t delete it lol

“If you no longer want your post to be active, flag it and we can unlist it” That was a pretty quick read, its neat TheIndra linked the page with the information for you. You are correct that you can not delete the post, the post will never be deleted unless some drastic changes occur to the CFX Forums platform, but you can take action to adjust the post as desired, or have it removed from the public eye.

I literally just said I can’t delete it lol I already knew I can’t delete I post wasn’t no know news

It’s in the FAQ: