Why do women have less life? How can we make them have the same life as men?

Why do women have less life? How can we make them have the same life as men?

That’s the standard life for female peds in GTA…for some reason.

Use this in any client script to fix it:

AddEventHandler("playerSpawned", function()
	local ped = PlayerPedId()
	if GetPedMaxHealth(ped) ~= 200 and not IsEntityDead(ped) then
		SetPedMaxHealth(ped, 200)
		SetEntityHealth(ped, GetEntityHealth(ped) + 25)
	end
end)

I think that code is the same one that I saw in another post in which they reported that when they left and entered the server, their lives were filled again, I mean, let’s imagine that it works and you have 100% of life, then, if you give yourself a hit and you stay at 20% when you leave and enter the server again, you put life back to 100%

Just remove the following line from the snippet, then:

In theory this should set the maximum HP to 200 while leaving the actual HP to be adjusted by a separate script. Alternatively, you can change the sequence of events so the HP is grabbed and applied onto the ped after the code above has already ran.

Could you explain it in human language or with examples? We are not all gods D:

Now really, I don’t speak English well and there are some words that I consider very technical so I wouldn’t know how to interpret what you say without examples or written commands and others…

Like I said, just remove the line I quoted from the code and use that, instead. If you still didn’t get it, here’s exactly what I mean:

AddEventHandler("playerSpawned", function()
	local ped = PlayerPedId()
	if GetPedMaxHealth(ped) ~= 200 and not IsEntityDead(ped) then
		SetPedMaxHealth(ped, 200)
	end
end)

The second part you need to understand Lua and programming overall for so don’t bother with it if you’re not experienced in the field :smiley:

1 Like

I never really thought about this but, interesting read :thinking:

I tried the two codes and they do not work, when I do a / heal (for example) their maximum life is cured, that is, 75, that if, when they die they revive with 100 life, although this is not a solution, I cannot ask them to commit suicide …

The truth is that I do not know how this issue is not further clarified, it should be an error (or an option) that can be easily fixed, I do not understand how this may not have worried many more people.

I guess not many females play GTA/FiveM or have played with both characters to really notice and care all too much

It is not something that they have to realize or not, it is something that is more fair, at the end of the day it is a game so everyone wants to “compete” in some way and if they care to compete with something that implies their Life vs another small player have a disadvantage and I don’t like it, but assuming they don’t care about having less life, it is still very bad that they lack life in the hud.