Looking for a server US or EU for an Mc to join

Looking for an EU or US based server that has or is looking for a Mc within that i could join or start. Preferably be US or EU but any works.

Hi!

My server called Entity RP recently opened the Discord. We are in the Beta testing phase but you can apply now to get whitelisted (once you get whitelisted you can be one of our beta testers).

If you want to know more please look at our Forum post here: EntityRP 💜 | 18+ Whitelisted | Serious RP | Whitelisted Jobs | Streamer and Beginner Friendly

And here is the link of the Discord: Entity RP

We would love to have you! :purple_heart:

Are you tired of plain old RP servers? Looking for something special in a server? Well, you have found the place, Coastal City Roleplay offers many unique things that many other communities do not offer.

Here are some of the things that we offer different from most communities!
New Updates in-game
S.O.P. and Tailored Training guides for each department
Professional and Knowledgeable Department Staff and Administration Team
Unique EUP and In game Scripts

We currently only have 4 Departments and they are ALL looking for members! All listed departments below are open to recruitment;

Blaine County Sheriff’s Office
Civilian Operations
San Andreas Highway Patrol
San Andreas Communications Department

If you are interested or have any further questions please join our discord server down below and one of our F.T.O. Members will be in contact with you!

Discord Link - https://discord.gg/nVV6baWQvR

The Roleplayers

Meaning of our server/fivem:

The Roleplayers is a Grand Theft Auto V role-play server, developed by JajarGaming and many other developers and contributors. The server is run on the third-party multiplayer server system, FiveM.The idea of role-play is to talk, act, and proceed as the character you are playing.

Available departements:
LSPD
BCSO
SAST
DOC
EMS
Doctors
We have other subdivisions but I won’t type them in here as they will be rarely used.

Note: Our server is still under development, 2.0 is close.

You must have a working copy of the game, doesn’t matter steam or epic games… Consoles aren’t supported on FiveM or our upcoming RedM server

Discord: https://discord.gg/HXFxst3FKE

Pepega Studios :copyright: 2020 - 2021

Hey man,

I really think we got what your looking for at ZenithRP, where the community is built by the community for the community.

1. We actually like to be inclusive to all those who would like to play

but even with that inclusivity we ensure the best and quality close knit role play through our standard and policies enacted throughout our staff and LEO departments.
We just recently launched and would love to have you around and in to lead some more in-depth rp’s.

i got you, just send me a DM Dwight Snoot#0001

Hello,

If you are still looking and interested, check out FreshStart Roleplay! We are a community run by experienced FiveM members with experience in communities such as DoJRP and OceansideRP. It’s a place that all of our members have said they feel comfortable in.

You can check us out at our Discord Fan Server

or our server post below

FreshStart Roleplay | Custom Framework | Custom EUP | Looking for Admin, Staff, and Devs! - FiveM Server Development / Server Bazaar - Cfx.re Community

Nevada State Roleplay

Nevada State Roleplay is looking for members. We have a dedicated team for development listening to suggestions by the community we look to create. We are looking to have semi-realistic roleplay. Our rules allows you to have fun, unique, and professional RP’s with minimum restrictions. NSRP also has an in-game economy and ways for civilians to run businesses, buy and sell items, commit crimes and more! We also are willing to help and guide newer Fivem role-players get in and feel comfortable playing along with experienced/ established people.

In NSRP we have multiple whitelisted departments anyone can apply for:
:police_car: Las Vegas Police Department
:policeman: Henderson County Sheriffs Office
:oncoming_police_car: Nevada Highway Patrol
:ambulance: EMS
:rotating_light: Dispatch

:man: lots of EUP customization for Civs, Police, and Fire/ EMS.

:house: lots of interiors and add on buildings for Civs, Police, and Fire/ EMS.

:moneybag: We also support in-game economy to further immerse you in city.

:racing_car: Import vehicles and domestic vehicles are available In City.

We have:
Stable 30 Slot server
in-game economy
Relaxed server rules and staff

BluemoonRP is a new server QB Core with lots to do.
ITs a whitelist community. If you are interested, join our discord BluemoonRP.live