Ethos - Serious Economy RP

Welcome To Ethos!

Ethos is a FiveM community formerly know as Whiskey Roleplay. We have spent the past few years building relationships and partnerships, with many developers joining and creating assets for the server. We make sure to keep a fun and safe environment for everyone to Rp and build their character’s story. After tearing down the old server and starting fresh, we have gained over 800 members and continue to grow. If you are a fan of serious rp and want to build a character either it be criminal or Emergency services (or both) we hope you will give Ethos a try.

What We Offer:

• QbCore based server with a fully custom framework

• 100k Starting cash

• Custom scripts

• Plenty of housing

• Over 1,300 Custom cars

• Active and experienced department heads

• Serious and realistic RP

• Professional and Active Staff

• Whitelisted Emergency Services

• Custom made liveries

• Custom emergency cars

• Controller Friendly

• Mature membership

• MDT system for emergency services

• Businesses that can be member owned

• Straight forward applications process

• Radar and other advanced tools for LEO’s.

• Drugs and gang’s with territories

• A Fun Environment for all members

• Discord whitelist so please join the discord!

Discord Code: :arrow_forward: Discord Code
Server Info: :arrow_forward: Ethos - Serious Economy RP / Cfx.re

3 Likes

Hands down the best server I’ve been in. The two owners, DarkZero and Mcgarret, are the most interactive and down to earth owners of a server I have ever met. There is not a single bit of drama in the server and everyone is friendly. I would highly recommend to any Fivem player that wants to have a good time and actually roleplay to join Whiskey Rp.

2 Likes

Making this server has been a blast, especially with the custom vehicles and early access to model made by my team at Innovation Mods will definitely keep us standing out from the rest!

2 Likes

Let’s merge .-> Siplon#7667

we don’t do merges but u are glad to come to us! - Thanks WRP Staff

Bump

Added some cool new civ cars today!

I 10/10 would recommend this server to anyone who is looking for a server that has good quality roleplay and a great group of members.

Assisting with running this server has been extremely fun! The server will be changing over to an Economy server in the near future which I cannot wait for! The server is looking for all Emergency Services along with civs too! Please, do join and check out the community!

Updated:

Inventory
F2 inventory updated. New UI. New features. Items can be organized.
Hotbar is now hidden but visible with tab
Hover over items to see relevant data.
Right click to quickly move from one inventory to another
Licenses as physical objects. ID can be gotten from job center in downtown
Inventory can be customized
(item weights to be adjusted)

Trunk open by opening inventory at vehicle (F2)
Glovebox open by opening inventory in vehicle (F2)
(Inventory sizes to be adjusted)

New Ammunations
All shops have been (re)updated
New stores require new item-based weapon license
Permit test can be taken at Legion Ammunation as well now
Weapons need to be repaired after use, can be done at gun stores

Weapons
All weapons are now serialized
Shooting drops casings which can be collected by PD

Bags
Current bags cannot be used, a replacement will be available soon

Driving tests
New tests for motorcycles and trucks
(License delivery WIP)

Garbage
Items can be tossed in many garbage cans for permanent deletion
(more to be added)

Amazon
Amazon (via phone) will now deliver in packages to your mailbox which can be collected

UI
Less annoying money popup

This update will go a long way to helping with the current criminal & business update cycle

Pictures

1. Readded: Backpacks Any existing bags will need to be disposed of

You can purchase new bags at the beach shop. You can only carry one bag at a time.

Updated: Evidence storage, search & seizure.

An empty evidence bag can be used to create a bag with a unique serial id. That bag can be used to store evidence. Once it’s filled with all needed items, /sealbag will open a menu to seal the bag. Sealed bags can be stored in the evidence locker under the option Evidence Storage. Sealed bags can be retrieved and opened again to remove items.

Updated: Trash

More trash containers can be used to toss items Searching trash containers fixed

Hi There! Whisky Roleplay Has Been Rebranded To Ethos Fivem! We are now a QB server with serious RP! Come join us today and Forge Ur legacy.

Been here for over 7 months and loving this community. Best server I have ever played on. Staff is very friendly and always helpful and willing to make the City better. This city is different from any other Server with the custom scripts. Also a new Player Guide was made to help new players in city get started. They care about there members.

Here are our Changelogs for the Server since our Grand Opening.