While using the ragdoll script the player does not recieve any damage while on the ground

Even tho in my end Im shooting the body , on his end it looks like im just shooting the ground next to him.(Also I dont recieve any damage) How Can i fix this id appriciate all help.

Video of it - Imgur: The magic of the Internet

Ragdoll physics are client-side and they’re usually not-exactly-the-same for all clients. To make it sync up properly, play an animation on the downed person instead and run a client script that relocates the person when they go down to a set position (best way is to save the exact coordinates where they died in the script, then wait a second and teleport them there using a few natives to make them appear on the ground)

As a noobie to all of this, Im not exactly sure how to execute that. Do you think you can help me do that.

I believe mythic_hospital has something similar

Something completely different comes up when search that up, do you have a link ?

Google search?

I already have smth similar to that. I dont want them overlapping . So I dont think this will be any use to me. However thank u regardless, and if u have any other suggestions send em my way.

I have the same problem for 1 month. Need a solution please.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.