When Players Remove Clothing It Shows Additional Clothes, Not Skin

Pretty much as the title says. I’ve added some custom clothing packs but now when a player goes to remove the shirt/pants/shoes another clothing item shows beneath that instead of the player’s skin.

Can anyone point me in the right direction? Thanks!

1 Like

Bump.

You must look at whatever script manages the switching of your clothing, for instance, QB-RadialMenu.
Look at clientside Luas.

Your addon clothing has shifting all the slot numbers forward and youre going to have to reassign whatever slot values you wish/or find the old. For instance:

qb-radialmenu\client\clothing.lua line 697

local Extras = {
	["Shirt"] = {
		Drawable = 11,
		Table = {
			Standalone = true, Male = 252, Female = 2,  ----*** The drawables/clothing lots that are used.***
			Extra = {
				{Drawable = 8, Id = 15, Tex = 0, Name = "Extra Undershirt"},
				{Drawable = 3, Id = 15, Tex = 0, Name = "Extra Gloves"},
				{Drawable = 10, Id = 0, Tex = 0, Name = "Extra Decals"},
				}
			},
		Emote = {Dict = "clothingtie", Anim = "try_tie_negative_a", Move = 51, Dur = 1200}
	},
	["Pants"] = {
		Drawable = 4,
		Table = {Standalone = true, Male = 61, Female = 14},
		Emote = {Dict = "re@construction", Anim = "out_of_breath", Move = 51, Dur = 1300}
	},
	["Bagoff"] = {
		Drawable = 5,
		Table = {Standalone = true, Male = 0, Female = 0},
		Emote = {Dict = "clothingtie", Anim = "try_tie_negative_a", Move = 51, Dur = 1200}
	},
}

Any and all scripts having to do with clothing all use vanilla GTAV clothing component slots. And adding your own will either replace/shift the slots forward. It is up to you to dissect and read into your scripts’ adjustments and readjust the used slots.

Essentially all your script does, is it switches from one torso/jacket slot to another, and you introducing addons has moved the component slots. You must look through the LUA coding to readjust properly, no script will do this automatically. Same goes for any and all job scripts.

Thank you, VERY MUCH!

Out of curiosity, you were using QBCore, correct?

Yes I’m still using QBCore.

so what are you supposed to change here?

THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU

A MILLION THANK YOUS BRO!!!

perfect fix

can someone explain for a first timer. i started playing and it was fine. now every server i join has the stupid white shirt that wont come off. what do you do with the script above? find the right file in fivem folder and copy n paste that replacing the current? im so confused. there is no file on my computer named qb-radialmenu\client\clothing.lua. please help