WhatsMyId? | Player Identifier Finder

I know, i’m talking about in addition - sorry.

1 Like

Uhm if you want to log it, that’s up to you. You can either log it to a db, or just output it to a single (or multiple) files if that’s what you want.

1 Like

Any pointers on how to output it to a file? It’s beside me :slightly_frowning_face:

1 Like

Wrong topic. This is about WhatsMyId, not some vehicle blacklist script.

Can you tell me where this outputs to? Is it like in a document, the console? I’m not sure where to look.

The server console.

Not sure, but i think this native got renamed to GetNumPlayerIdentifiers - at least on the FiveM native documentation, you won’t find GetPlayerIdentifiers anymore.

Greetings

No, that’s because it’s a lua specific function, it’s not a native. It’s still the same function, just not documented in the natives reference.

1 Like

How would i go about retrieving the information client sided?
I get that the identifier needs to be found server sided but how would i pass that value to client to be used on something like say the scoreboard

How do i put this information on discord via webhook and not on the console?

Dont know if this was already made, but I would even suggest a command locked behind ace perms so that server staff can do /identifiers [ID] and get someones steam hex. I know vMenu has this but it would be easier for people with non vMenu Servers to get someones hex/license.

Great @Vespura