What's the best way to find a good whitelisted server?

First of all I would like to say that I do NOT want any spam of low-member-count, low-effort or unwhitelisted servers, I’m looking for something specific and I don’t want server promotion to flood the discussion we’re having, if you REALLY think your server fits, then PM me.

I apologize if this isn’t the right place for this kind of discussion, but this is where I think is the best place for it, since the subreddit doesn’t allow discussion topics and no other section on the forum allows server discussion.

With that out of the way, I would like to ask everyone, what’s the best way to find actual good whitelisted servers to play on? They don’t advertise in Server Bazaar and they don’t show up in the fivem server list (most of the times), so they are practically invisible. I have tried googling (only yielded specific results even when trying different keywords) and looking around in youtube, where I only found trolling videos, DOJ videos, or something along those lines.

I’ve been on the hunt for a decent whitelisted server for a while now, so I would highly appreciate the help!

I have been in the fivem RP scene for quite a while now and have seen plenty of good servers come and go. I am part of a new roleplay community called National Roleplay Society where we are trying to build a community with quality roleplay and long-lasting relationships.

I am not asking you to join full-time, I am asking you to drop in, take a look, maybe talk to a few members and see if the server is right for you. I don’t want you to join with the expectation of patrols right away, because we are not there yet.

Maybe you would find interest in our server? come take a look!