What script you like to see?

Hi, I can do it! But I need a stretcher -.- I’m looking for online now and I’ll try to make this script.

1 Like

I think there is a model in game, I was looking around for one but I couldn’t find it

Keybind for gamepad

@ BreadForMen search forums again pretty sure someone just posted this recently

Hi, in the forum there is two script posted for this:

I am currently creating a script for ESX that allows you (if you is a policeman) to take the carabine rifle when you get into a police vehicle.

Something like a persistent flashlight and manual reloading would be awesome to see if possible.

What about some Drag race sistem. Like if u go there, there is going to be a race track a traffic light and a finish line and show who win? I think that would be awesome.

Maybe something a bit hard will be add manual transmission, but that i think would be awesome to see!

Hey @Spicy1,

Could you be able to create a stretcher plugin as Sam asked you before ? The main difference is that I’ve got a stretcher fot GTA ^^ . Could it be possible please ?

1 Like

If you send me a stretcher model, I’m sure I can make something if Spicy doesn’t <.< (Also, this post is 5 months old)

Hello everyone, a script for the stretcher is already existing: Snippet - /bed Command

v_med_bed1 v_med_bed2 are stretcher model.
I’m also creating a more beautiful model with blender

Some fuction for esx_billing that u can pay bills when player is offline

Did you ever release this?

A /911 script where a gps blip and chat notification is sent to only Police and have the ability to respond as /dispatch to the player who dialed /911

How to remove the player joins and leaves notification in a ESX RP server.

1 Like

I need a tuner laptop with ui and sliders if you could make this would be brilliant.

1 Like

What BIGTayDontPlay said

How to remove the player joins and leaves notification in a ESX RP server.

did you ever find this? still looking for something like this at the min

I want a script that can see the unique ID and Steam name above the users’ heads with administrator privileges.